What's new

At what age can we say a man or a woman should get married

I think that a man or a woman can take the responsibility of family and got married at the age of 16. Once a man is above the teen age and he is capable to make decisions and also financially capable to atleast take care of the basic things of life, then he is of the age of getting married. A man who is ready to get married should also have a matured mind to tolerate a lot of things but not everything.

I think both sexes have their natural differences between them. One should start planning for marriage as soon as maturity sets on and begins to feel the need to tire the knot. Though, nobody should pressure you into getting married if you aren't financially or emotionally stable to be married. To me any age 28 or around is the perfect time to get married while around 25 for women.
It is absolutely a right idea for a woman to get married at age 23 for me personally. This will help her put the right gaps in between her children and still have more time to enjoy her youth age. I can say guys can marry anytime if he is mature to handle a woman.

Once a man is above the teen age and he is capable to make decisions and also financially capable to atleast take care of the basic things of life, then he is of the age of getting married. A man who is ready to get married should also have a matured mind to tolerate a lot of things but not everything.

There has been less change in Americans' perceptions of the ideal age for a man to marry. The median reported ideal age for men to marry was 25 years in 1946, compared with the median of 26 years today (the current mean age of 27 is slightly higher than the median because some respondents reported very high ages for men).

To me
I have been thinking of the right and appropriate time for a man and a woman to get married. This is because at age 28 a mother will be asking her son when he is going to get married. At age 25 a father will be asking his daughter the whereabout of her future partner.
So having discovered all these, I want to know the right time for a man and a woman to get married
To me , the right time and ages to get married is when you think you are ready to start a family and when you think you at financially dependent totank care of your new family without begging anyone for help, it might be from the age of 25years and above.

Numerically the best age for a man is 28 while that of a lady is 22-23-24,This Is the Perfect Age to Get Married. Another investigation proposes that individuals ought to get hitched between the ages of 28 and 32 on the off chance that they would prefer not to get separated, at any rate in the initial five years. Before we continue to the clarification: Don't shoot me in case you're more seasoned than that and not wedded yet.

When it comes to marriage. I don’t think there is a particular age for marriage. It more of like everyone should marry when they dim it fit to do so. Moreover in most countries 18 is a freedom age while in some 21 once a person gets to that they can decide what they want. For women it is advisable to get married early maybe age 23-24 while men can marry anytime because they don’t get to menopause.

I think its depends on how a man plans himself and also a woman too. I think a woman quickly get married than a man, so to me it depends on kind of plan have, some get married at the age of 28, 29,30 where as a woman get married at the age of 26,27 years of age.

Only 11% of Americans say men should be married by age 21, while nearly one in three believe men should celebrate their 30th birthday before their wedding.
Average ideal age for both genders has increased in last 60 years

To my own understanding I think a woman and a man can get married as soon as maturity takes place
There is always a age difference between both , some are 5-10 years older, I man can get married at 30 while the woman can get married at 25 yrs minimum for maturity purpose.

Maturity is not determined by age or height. And marriage is for matured mind so I'd rather say that one can get married whenever he or she is fully ready for that

Marriage should always be a personal thing and not just to fulfill society expectation, I'm Africa here women tend to think about marriage earlier than men maybe because that's always been the culture and norm

The choice is yours, it depend an individual to know the actually time he/ her wants to get married, getting married us not by aga is by determination.

Age don't have anything to do with marriage. So far that they are legally old enough to do it and they have money, investment and vision that can sustain them then why can't they get married.

The thing is that when it comes to getting married the most important thing to consider is getting to the adult age which is 18 years. So it's safe to say that from 18 years and above, one can get married.

I have been thinking of the right and appropriate time for a man and a woman to get married. This is because at age 28 a mother will be asking her son when he is going to get married. At age 25 a father will be asking his daughter the whereabout of her future partner.
So having discovered all these, I want to know the right time for a man and a woman to get married
I think a women is ripe for marriage starting from the age of 17 and above, while a man can get married from Qinghai and above if he's financial dependent and can take care of the family.

There's actually no specific age whereby a man or a woman should get married in fact, I will say that a man or woman should get married when they are truly ready for the responsibilities that comes with being married. Once a person is above 18 years old, that person is considered an adult so he or she can get married if they are ready.

I think this is something personal. The person in question have to decide when to get married. I personally think that I man should get married from 27 years up. But it depends on his financially status. At least before 30 years a man is married

The appropriate time to get married in my own opinion is when someone has the ability to reason critically in taken action because some others even at the age of 28 can not still reason enough.

Every one have their preference,using me as a case study,the man should be atleast 5 years older than the woman,the woman should be above 24 years at least,this is a good style atleast the lady might have attained some level of maturity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back