What's new

At what age can we say a man or a woman should get married

At a ready age. A woman or man is due for marriage when he or she believes is ready to face anything that comes with marriage. The stress, the sweet days, the bitter days, the finances, the children and all.
One could be ready as early as the age of 20 and others could be at the age of 30 or even 40. Rushing into marriage is a very bad idea

In this age that we are, there is no barrier or limit to the age of time that one gets married. The most important thing is maturity because a person can be 15years old and behave maturely than a 30years old person. Coupled with maturity, once a person is through with his or her studies, and or skills acquisition, the person is good to go.

Only 11% of Americans say men should be married by the age of 21, while one in three believe men should celebrate their 30th birthday before marriage.
Over the last 60 years, the average ideal age for both sexes has increased.

Men for Women 24.927.4 Median 2526
Post automatically merged:

Only 11% of Americans say men should be married by the age of 21, while one in three believe men should celebrate their 30th birthday before marriage.
Over the last 60 years, the average ideal age for both sexes has increased.

Men for Women 24.927.4 Median 2526

Society is putting more pressure on the youth to get married, after wedding what happens don't concern those elderly people pressurising them. Youths should go into marriage when they are ready for marriage. Ready mentally, financially, physically, emotionally and matured. Age is not really a factor

Ninety percent of men who have graduated from college are ready for the next step between ages 26 and 33; this is when they are most likely to consider marriage. But this window of opportunity stays open only for four to five years, and then the chances a man will marry start to decline.

An earlier analysis showed the vast majority of Americans have been married or plan to get married some day, most believe it is very important for committed couples to get married, but many feel it is less important for unwed couples to marry specifically because of having a child. New data being released from that poll finds that the average American believes that 25 is the ideal age for a woman to get married, while the ideal age for men is 27.

I think it depends on how one wants to go about his or her life also. It would depend on when one is ready and feels like he matured enough to go into it. But if I am having to pick a date then 23-30 for women and 28-40 for men.

Marriages is the union between a man and a woman who have studied each other to know weather they can stay together yo become husband and wife. Marriage does not have a specific age as far as the person pass age 18 it means he or she has the right to owned self , but in normal circumstances it is advice able to reach 25 where both can help each other in one way or the other.

Gallup's annual poll on Values and Beliefs delved into the subject of marriage this year. An earlier analysis showed the vast majority of Americans have been married or plan to get married some day, most believe it is very important for committed couples to get married, but many feel it is less important for unwed couples to marry specifically because of having a child. New data being released from that poll finds that the average American believes that 25 is the ideal age for a woman to get married, while the ideal age for men is 27. Americans' views of the best age for marriage have shifted greatly in the past 60 years, more so for women than for men.

Actually I can really say what age but me I believe when you feel like to marry when you feel comfortable.
But Math Says This Is the Perfect Age to Get Married. A new study suggests that people should get married between the ages of 28 and 32 if they don't want to get divorced, at least in the first five years. Before we proceed to the explanation: Don't shoot me if you're older than that and not married yet

PRINCETON, NJ -- Gallup's annual poll on Values and Beliefs delved into the subject of marriage this year. An earlier analysis showed the vast majority of Americans have been married or plan to get married some day, most believe it is very important for committed couples to get married, but many feel it is le New data being released from that poll finds that the average American believes that 25 is the ideal age for a woman to get married, while the ideal age for men is 27. Americans' views of the best age for marriage have shifted greatly in the past 60 years, more so for women than for

I think both sexes have their natural differences between them. One should start planning for marriage as soon as maturity sets on and begins to feel the need to tire the knot. Though, nobody should pressure you into getting married if you aren't financially or emotionally stable to be married. To me any age 28 or around is the perfect time to get married while around 25 for women.
A man should intend to get married when he starts his own business. A woman should get married when she becomes a child. Marriage time is after she becomes a child. We want a man and a woman to get married.

I
I have been thinking of the right and appropriate time for a man and a woman to get married. This is because at age 28 a mother will be asking her son when he is going to get married. At age 25 a father will be asking his daughter the whereabout of her future partner.
So having discovered all these, I want to know the right time for a man and a woman to get married
As mostly people married in mature life i say that 20 to 25 is best time to get married and it is very beautiful part of life in which everyone enjoys more and life become more effective and both women and men enjoy life very much.

I think if a boy dies when he is 22 years old, he should get married. When his father is 34 or 35 years old, then the boy will be 16 or 17 years old.And the girl must be married by the age of twenty

Actually I can really say what age but me I believe when you feel like to marry when you feel comfortable.
But Math Says This Is the Perfect Age to Get Married. A new study suggests that people should get married between the ages of 28 and 32 if they don't want to get divorced, at least in the first five years. Before we proceed to the explanation: Don't shoot me if you're older than that and not married yet
We should marry a man and a woman when they are separated and both agree. What is the point of marrying a man when he has started his own business and a woman should marry him? A woman should get married when she is a good adult۔

The issue of age is not universal and is not really a criteria it is just important to make sure the two parties are up to 18years as some countries law have established that age as independent age. It is also important that both are mature.

i my thinking the right time for girls getting maried is after 20 age and for man is 25 because this is the time when girls and men are majure and her mind will not going to any other girl or man. In this age relation are bond strongly because of presence partners.

Only 11% of Americans say men should be married by age 21, while nearly one in three believe men should celebrate their 30th birthday before their wedding.
Average ideal age for both genders has increased in last 60 years

Only 11% of Americans say men should be married by age 21, while nearly one in three believe men should celebrate their 30th birthday before their wedding.
Average ideal age for both genders has increased in last 60 years

There is not any particular age where marriage should be done. But avg age of boys about 28 and girls are 24 in ny country. But if we look maturity then if a person is mature he can marry at any time. If he can handle responsibilities etc

Don't let anybody put you under pressure because of marriage. Set your own pace and run it. Make sure you have a steady income before you even think of getting married at all. With that you won't lack much in marriage
Both male and female differently has perfect age time to get married .. for girls I think best time is 22 when she is mature enough to manage her home and marital status .. and for boys when they are well established .. every one has different definition for being well established .. when person is able to run his home that's the best for him to get marry

Don't let anybody put you under pressure because of marriage. Set your own pace and run it. Make sure you have a steady income before you even think of getting married at all. With that you won't lack much in marriage
Both male and female differently has perfect age time to get married .. for girls I think best time is 22 when she is mature enough to manage her home and marital status .. and for boys when they are well established .. every one has different definition for being well established .. when person is able to run his home that's the best for him to get marry

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back