At what age can we say a man or a woman should get married

Olageshin

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been thinking of the right and appropriate time for a man and a woman to get married. This is because at age 28 a mother will be asking her son when he is going to get married. At age 25 a father will be asking his daughter the whereabout of her future partner.
So having discovered all these, I want to know the right time for a man and a woman to get married

I think both sexes have their natural differences between them. One should start planning for marriage as soon as maturity sets on and begins to feel the need to tire the knot. Though, nobody should pressure you into getting married if you aren't financially or emotionally stable to be married. To me any age 28 or around is the perfect time to get married while around 25 for women.

Don't let anybody put you under pressure because of marriage. Set your own pace and run it. Make sure you have a steady income before you even think of getting married at all. With that you won't lack much in marriage

There is no specified time for you to get married but it start from when you financially and emotionally stable for such because the demand of marriage is very enormous so it is better you prepare yourself for such before getting married.

Marriage age is different in different countries and religion. But standard age of maturity world wild is 18 years, in my country the Muslim girls get married as from 12 years, while some Christians get at the age of 16 years.. The Muslim boys at the age of 17 above and the Christian guys is average 20 years.

I have been thinking of the right and appropriate time for a man and a woman to get married. This is because at age 28 a mother will be asking her son when he is going to get married. At age 25 a father will be asking his daughter the whereabout of her future partner.
So having discovered all these, I want to know the right time for a man and a woman to get married
For me marriage isn't really about age, there are several factors to consider, 1. Financial capacity 2. Maturity, 3. Interest. 4. Compatibility
If both parties have achieved this age shouldn't be a determinant to getting married.

In most countries 18 is the age where you are allowed to make decisions that affects your life, so depending on your country of residence and their various laws that age should be convenient for anyone that wants to get married, but before walking down the aisles, you should have achieve a bit of financial stability, emotional maturity.

There is no age limit for getting married rather maturity and preparedness is what is needed. When you know you are mature enough and prepared for the challenges that comes with marriage then you can go ahead. You can keep dating but marriage is a step higher and comes with a load of baggages one should be ready to bear.

The same law that was applicable to getting into school in my country which is no longer in operation. So also, we see that people have different ages of marriage tag "the an ready age". This age comes depending on the situation at hand.

As for me a man that think or stand out an said that he can take the responsibility of the family with fear or anything can go at the age of 28. And also a woman that also said that she is strong enough to take or control his own family at the age of 25 is good to go

Marriage age vary from culture to culture across continents, believe and legal policy. One cultural practice be lives that a person becomes set for marriage at puberty while others are based more on financial buoyance meaning a person becomes ripe for marriage when he or she is able to cater for his or her financial needs

New figures released by the poll show that the average American thinks the ideal age for marriage is 25 for women, while the ideal age for men is 27. Americans' views on the best age for marriage have changed dramatically in the past. 60 years, more for women than men.

I think that a man or a woman can take the responsibility of family and got married at the age of 16.Mariage is the culture of every country which everyone can perform perfectlyAlso if a man or woman have physicaly fit he should be able to want marriage

In my own opinion I'll say there is never a right time for marriage until you are matured mentally,financially, physically and spiritually before you can decide to tie the nut.

I will say when they are ready to tolerate their partners' excesses, when they can sacrifice for each other without damning d consequences,when they can love for real..

Some relationship experts will tell you that age as a number is less important than age as experience. There isn't necessarily a best age to get married, but there definitely is a best time to get married. The best time to get married is when you feel comfortable and confident in your job and personal life. If you were to give yourself an exact age, you might find that you settle for whomever you're with at that

Once a man is above the teen age and he is capable to make decisions and also financially capable to atleast take care of the basic things of life, then he is of the age of getting married. A man who is ready to get married should also have a matured mind to tolerate a lot of things but not everything.

According to Nigeria constitution, A man is free to marr any woman of his choice. Marriage should not be based on age rather it be based on maturity. A 20 years old man could be more matured than a 40 years old man.

For men this is about maturity, a man can marry whenever he feels mentally ready to do so. In most cases men usually marry between the age of 27-35. For women it is a little bit earlier because of the problem that comes with aging. Women tend to marry earlier because there's menopause on the horizon, so in most cases 23-28.

Try not to allow anyone to put you under tension due to marriage. Set your own tone and run it. Ensure you have a consistent pay before you even consider getting hitched by any means. With that you will not need much in marriage.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back