Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been offered money to sell your forum to someone else? If so, what was the most you have ever gotten as a offer?

I probably had a request or two over the years, but I don't think I have ever had offers more than $50 USD for any forum I have owned.

I sold an adult forum that got organic traffic and was on the first page of google for "p*rn forum" and a few other great keywords. I earned $15,000 a month from advertisements and I sold it for $95,000 usd. I kept having hosting problems and my wife did not like it. The guy that bought it used it to just dump people onto his site. Not the most expensive site I have sold but it had the most traffic.

I have never sold forums. But I have sold a lot of websites, mostly blogs. The lowest price I have received for my blog is $150 and the highest price I have received is $1000. I cannot imagine to sell a site for $95K

Have you ever been offered money to sell your forum to someone else? If so, what was the most you have ever gotten as a offer?

I probably had a request or two over the years, but I don't think I have ever had offers more than $50 USD for any forum I have owned.
Sure. I once sold one of my forum a good $500 on flippa. It was really exciting.

It will not be that expensive depending on the kind of forum or website you want to buy but I have never bought a forum but I think it might not cost more than $100.

I don't have a forum but I have a blog and someone approached me last week for me to sell my blog to him and he offered to buy the blog for $30 and I laughed and replied him that it is not happening.

Offering a forum site to buy at the rate of $50 is a very small amount , I was even thinking the amount will rise up to like $500 or more because creating a forum site is not easy.

If i may ask... A person who has a forum created the forum for a purpose why is the person going into forum in first place when he knows he isn't building the forum for long time.

If i may ask... A person who has a forum created the forum for a purpose why is the person going into forum in first place when he knows he isn't building the forum for long time.
That wasn't what the question is geared towards. It is geared towards whether or not you (or a person that owns a forum), decides to sell a forum for whatever reason, and if so, if you had been offered a price to give that forum away to someone else? Buying and selling forums, could happen for various reasons. For the person selling it, they may have already decided at one point, that they want to no longer running the forum. Selling the forum in this instance, would keep the forum running, but under someone elses' care.

Not everyone has a selling price, but people do sell forums for whatever reason. The whole point of the thread, is to tell us if you had at one point, been asked if you were willing to sell a forum you owned; and if so, what was the amount?

I don't have a forum or website of my own so I never experience such, I believe that there are that have that experience that have forum.

Hmm, selling a well built and traffic pack forum for $50 isn't worth it at all. Considering the investment you put into it, you deserve better asking price.

I recently sold a website for $499. The website had 17 articles and was receiving traffic from google as well s facebook and twitter. The website had little reveue.

I don't run.ormown any forum to begin with to be offered a selling price for one. For those who have one to sell, the offer should be commensurate to the quality of your forum before accepting it

I know I'm not owning a forum nor any website. But if i have the chance to create one in the future, I'll make sure i manage it well for my business and so on, i won't sell it off.

Lol, $50 USD for a forum, I don't think I'm ever going to sell my site if I ever own one, why would I want to see something I did for about #40 - $70 for $50 it's better I keep it.

I think $50 is very low. I hope you did not sell. Because that person has seen the potential of the forum but wants to buy it cheap so that he can make a kill by simply investing in its traffic. I would suggest holding on to a forum for the long haul. If you have a vision for the forum and a well-laid plan, you will achieve more from retaining it than in selling.

I have received a buy offer on my website. The website has 10 articles, does not have traffic and revenue and the buyer is offering to buy it for $300. I am holding for better price.

I don't have a forum and also don't run one before either and not intending on starting one forum anytime soon. So,I've not been offered that option of selling a forum before either

I have not really owned a forum before so it will be very hard to say that someone had offered me money to buy my forum. Maybe if I later have one in the later future

A buyer once approached the owner of the owner of the forum I was moderating before and due to their head way agreement they both finally decided to finalise the deal and at the end the deal went up to like $17000

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back