Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Yeah yeah, I know I called myself a smurf. Probably doesn't help, that i have Papa Smurf as my avatar. :D

Feel free to ask me questions here. :)

Yeah yeah, I know I called myself a smurf. Probably doesn't help, that i have Papa Smurf as my avatar. :D

Are you employed? Tell me about what your job role entails and where you are seeing yourself in 5 years.

Are you employed? Tell me about what your job role entails and where you are seeing yourself in 5 years.
Been working as a line cook, for a non profit, but I haven't been working for a few months now, due to covid closures in the area that seems like they won't end. Typically on a daily basis, I would prep for the various meals for the daily rotating menu. Usually entails trimming raw meat down to size, seasoning it and cooking various meat for different meals. When I am not working on the meals, I am the one assigned to handle all deliveries, to make sure the delivered goods get placed in their respective areas, and to unpack the items that get placed in the large walk in fridge and freezer.

Is there a way to be able to show labels so we can know that we have read a post before or so
Not sure if this was appropriate to ask in a personal thread about myself, but all new posts made in a thread after you opened it, has a new icon in the top right corner of each post.

Do you have any pets?
Yep. I currently have 1 cat. Used to have two, but one died of old age and having a open wound from a cancer spot.

What's your favorite movie, and why? Would you watch it again?

What's your favorite movie, and why? Would you watch it again?
I have loads. If I had to pick, it would be Galaxy Quest. Love it for being a goofy spinoff of Star Trek.

What happened to Papa Smurf?

surprised oh no GIF

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back