What's new

As estate developers, would rather import building materials than source them locally?

The answer is very simple, if I really claim to love my country and her citizens, I'll patronize local businesses because I'll help prevent taking out monies outside, but also reduce the cost of buildings because importing would be expensive and then finally tell on the cost of the houses or buildings in the end.
So, it's local sourcing for me

You need to consider the financial implications of choosing which ever option you might want to choose,if budget is small go local

Personally I would go with the option that will always give me the quality materials that I need to carry out my building project because it is what matters most.

In development of properties as an Estate developer the aim is to maximize profit and get value for money.
In Nigeria building materials are either imported or sourced locally, from all indication, the cost for doing either is almost the same yet dealers of building materials imports huge containers of the product from other countries despite having a suitable alternatives in the country.
What would you rather do?
If you take a look at most of the locally made materials you will see that most of them tends to develop fault as time goes on, imagine buying a building material from a company that owes their staff.

My quick question is why are you importing your materials only if you are not a Nigerian because we have all it takes here to have every materials needed that outside the country.

In development of properties as an Estate developer the aim is to maximize profit and get value for money.
In Nigeria building materials are either imported or sourced locally, from all indication, the cost for doing either is almost the same yet dealers of building materials imports huge containers of the product from other countries despite having a suitable alternatives in the country.
It is all about the quality for me.
If the materials I intend using for my building are of high quality and can be found locally, then there would be no need sourcing them else where.

I would prefer to buy building materials from my country, so far as they are not substandard.
Most of the materials we have locally could even be cheaper and higher in quality compared to the ones sourced for outside.

There are locally made quality building materials being produced in my country from which the real estate developers can source from. Some imported building materials are of poor quality.

One can only favour his house hold, so I will go for local
Many people thinks local materials are old and weak, but that is wrong
Salvaged or reclaimed building materials might not necessarily be local in their origin. However, instead of sending entirely usable construction materials to the landfill, reusing those materials in your renovation project is not only essential for sustainability, but it can also add a vintage and rustic look to your home

If am a real estate developer I will source my building materials within the country but I will make sure they are highly quality/ standard materials that are also beautiful.

To undergo a capital investment like that of estate development, the inportation of foreign materials is not the best option for you because it will lead to high rate of expenditure compare to the purchase of locally made materials in your country which I believe sometimes it may be better than what you imported.

I will prefer to patronise the locally made building materials to the foreign ones because the local manufacturer leads to be encouraged too and secondly, it is better bases on logistics.

I will prefer to patronise the locally made building materials to the foreign ones because the local manufacturer leads to be encouraged too and secondly, it is better bases on logistics.
You might have the heart to do so but most of the local people that are producing these materials may even use your kindness against you by giving you fakes material which might even be dangerous to your buildings.

You might have the heart to do so but most of the local people that are producing these materials may even use your kindness against you by giving you fakes material which might even be dangerous to your buildings.
We have companies manufacturing locally made building materials. Example of such company is Nigerite. The products coming out of this company is simply the best.

As an estate developer, it's advisable to source for your raw materials locally and not necessarily to import from foreign countries because that will helped to lower the cost of importation and some other expenditure which can br done if you use the locally made materials.

We have companies manufacturing locally made building materials. Example of such company is Nigerite. The products coming out of this company is simply the best.
Well I don't really know much about the company well for me that is my first time of hearing much about the company . okay what if I may ask what are they are the company known for. What do they deal on ?

I am particularly more interested in quality whenever it comes to the real estate industry. I am going to be much more better off buying the properties from abroad if they are going to guarantee me a higher quality than the ones that I am going to buy locally or I am going to do otherwise.

Well I don't really know much about the company well for me that is my first time of hearing much about the company . okay what if I may ask what are they are the company known for. What do they deal on ?
We also have dangote cement, a very reliable company with durable cement for your building contract. Nigerite deals in roofings and some other building materials.

We also have dangote cement, a very reliable company with durable cement for your building contract. Nigerite deals in roofings and some other building materials.
Ok I understand, in a situation like that it is a well-known company but there are some that are not officially recognised and such might really be dangerous because they are likely to produce fake products.

Ok I understand, in a situation like that it is a well-known company but there are some that are not officially recognised and such might really be dangerous because they are likely to produce fake products.
Why buy products from unknown sources . You will get the necessary information on the happenings around building materials on the Internet too. We have many blogs in that niche.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back