What's new

As an Affliate marketer, we are scared of ad-blockers. Are they a concern?

Affiliate marketer that make use of contextual advert can only be afraid of hard blocker. If it happens that you are generating traffic through paid advertisement, you don't need to worry yourself about ad blocker. Your major concern should be to generate targeted traffic to your landing page.

I think you are not an advertiser when you are an affiliate marketer. You may have your own website to post the products that you are promoting. In social media it is the same, you post the products that you are promoting. The prospective buyer can click the link of the product if they are interested. The ad blocker has nothing to do with that.

In my own opinion I don't think there is a correlation between an affiliate marketer with advert pop ups because I feel it is affiliate marketer that post links on their website that visitors to their website or blog can click on but they don't generate advert pop ups that block the screen off or phone or computer so therefore they are not related at all.
Some affiliate marketers use paid ads to direct people to their website, which has the blog entry with the affiliate links embedded in it. Others may use YouTube ads and place their affiliate link in their description.

It's also possible to do "affiliate ads" in some ad systems, where you paste your affiliate link in the ad target and design the ad to direct people to the affiliate page. You do this so the ad can reload as the user scrolls through the page and offer different affiliate products to the user. I've actually done this once before, but it didn't work out for me at all. So a concern over ad blockers isn't completely irrelevant.

However, if something doesn't work, it's advisable not to do it anymore. Affiliate marketers can optimize their pages and compete on SEO or use social media to drive traffic to their links or sites. These methods can reach ad-blocked users in a way they may prefer. In the face of ad blockers, it's time for affiliate marketers and webmasters to get better and look for other ways to monetize their content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back