What's new

As an Affliate marketer, we are scared of ad-blockers. Are they a concern?

Donolatunji

Personal Coach
1000 Posts Club
Jan 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is common for affiliate marketers to be concerned about ad-blockers as they can affect who sees your ads, particularly in our current ITP / GDPR environment. However, the field of online marketing is continually changing, this is no exception.More good news is available, as Chrome's latest ad blocker update only blocks ads that do not comply with the Best Ads Standards. This means that publishers of low quality are being forced out, while respectable publishers continue to flourish.

So no need to be scared anymore, but what are your concerns about adblocker as an affiliate marketer?

I think you are not an advertiser when you are an affiliate marketer. You may have your own website to post the products that you are promoting. In social media it is the same, you post the products that you are promoting. The prospective buyer can click the link of the product if they are interested. The ad blocker has nothing to do with that.

In my own opinion I don't think there is a correlation between an affiliate marketer with advert pop ups because I feel it is affiliate marketer that post links on their website that visitors to their website or blog can click on but they don't generate advert pop ups that block the screen off or phone or computer so therefore they are not related at all.

I am a website owner and make money by running different kinds of ads on my site. Since these days, a lot of people use ad blockers, I am losing a lot of revenue. However, nothing can be done because this is beyond our capacity.

This should be a major concern for any affiliate marketing personnel Because if you are paying for ads and it's now converting you are definitely wasting your money and I don't even know why browsers allows this kind of thing when they know people are paying for ads

It is common for affiliate marketers to be concerned about ad-blockers as they can affect who sees your ads, particularly in our current ITP / GDPR environment. However, the field of online marketing is continually changing, this is no exception.More good news is available, as Chrome's latest ad blocker update only blocks ads that do not comply with the Best Ads Standards. This means that publishers of low quality are being forced out, while respectable publishers continue to flourish.

So no need to be scared anymore, but what are your concerns about adblocker as an affiliate marketer?
If chrome latest blocker update block ada that's do not comply with best ads standard i think that's a good news on it own...

Not just affiliate marketer, but even website owners are suffering hugely due to ad blockers. However, we can do nothing to curb this problem

As an affiliate marketter, the issue of ads cannot be over emphasize, but I believe it can be controlled, when your site become the home of ads it becomes a red flag.

Ads blockers are enemies to affiliate marketers because they prevent the information that is to be advertised from being made public to the audience.

Affiliate marketing is one crazy type of marketing that has really not gotten into me toll now. I tried it many times before now but to no success at all

There are plugin you can put in your site to stop people from blocking your ads that's the no fear of those adblockers for instance

One of the reasons why I want to start my affiliate marketing journey on free basis is because of this of adblocking tools. ad blocking tools is a very big threat to affiliate marketers in the sense that they are money is involved in creating ads.

There are plugin you can put in your site to stop people from blocking your ads that's the no fear of those adblockers for instance
Take it easy bro.... Its not like affiliate is easy, i mean affiliate marketing is not easy. But if you want to truly learn make up your mind that you wont fail and you must have adequate equipment to fulfill this.

I do not think affiliate marketers have much to lose with ad blockers. You can add product via HTML code and adblockers normally cannot block these ads. This is what I hear from marketers.

Before you join any affiliate marketing programs you need to make sure that they have anti ad blocker before you join the affiliate marketing program to avoid losing your audience all in the name of ad blocker I think that is the first thing to consider before joining any affiliate marketing program

Affiliate marketing these days are done through social media and as such one do not need to be bordered about ads blocker as he is entitled to his opinion

These is a good improvement for them I guess, they would simply need to create ads that would be of high quality and up to standard of chrome. But then again not everyone makes use of chrome browser.

Innovative ways of blocking ads keep showing up, one who gets disturbed on chrome can go to another browser like opera that blocks all kinds of ads, what can affiliate marketers do about that

The news of the ad blocker was worrying to some as Google’s Chrome Browser holds roughly 60% market share when it comes to browsers and the fallout could be enormous for some publishers if they move ahead.

This feature differs to the AdBlockers we know (and sometimes love) that have been circulating for awhile now as this isn’t about simply removing all ads from the browsing experience. Experience being the key word here as they aim to filter out certain online ad types deemed to provide “bad experiences” for users as they move around the web.

I think those that are scared of adblocks majorly are those that promote Cost per action offers. Rarely do you find products from major affiliate companies such as digital or physical being promoted via ads. Traffic is rather driven to their landing pages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back