What's new

As a USA eCommerce business how do you feel about still working with China in the future?

Dot

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a USA eCommerce business how do you feel about China? Do you think you’ll have to raise prices and only work with US products?
I am currently dropshipping with some China companies but what’s the future looking like, should I start looking and pay top dollar for the USA products?
Are you manufacturing, wholesale, private label, dropshipping with them currently?

thoughts?

I think china is fine. I think people have over-reacted with the Huawei company. Like in the UK, we need a trade deal with China, most things are made in china here and we destroyed that relationship.

Huawei is owned by the Chinese government = Bad news in 5G etc...

However, Eon (Electric company here) owned by a big German company = Fine! They also own nPower (company).

EDF Energy (Another big electric company here) owned by the French Government = Fine!

So I don't get it!

As a USA eCommerce business how do you feel about China? Do you think you’ll have to raise prices and only work with US products?
I am currently dropshipping with some China companies but what’s the future looking like, should I start looking and pay top dollar for the USA products?
Are you manufacturing, wholesale, private label, dropshipping with them currently?

thoughts?
As bad as China is painted by mainstream media, I think they're the future. I don't think we can do without them. You can outsource any level of quality products from them at a bargain price as they have a system that reduces running costs.
Don't be surprised that the so called grade A products you buy at costly prices in the US are still outsourced and branded in China.

I think after trump lost the election things going to change . Biden is more reasonable and the relation with china will gets better over the coming years . After all that what covid-19 created for in my opinion

China products are good, don't mind when some people call it inferior.
Labour in china is cheap that's why it seems there products and goods are relatively cheap.
I run a drop shipping store and I get my products from China mainly.

In order not to affect your business, it's best advicable to leave the fight between US and China aside and focus more on how to benefit from the products coming from china

Regardless of what happens with China they are still the biggest and most advanced country when it comes to technology. Most countries(expect probably USA) have no other options then to work with them.

Working with China translates to bigger profits because of the cheaper goods and I wouldn't let any political issues deny me of good business opportunities.

The probleme never been between usa and china . It was between trump and china and now after biden won election i think things will get well and economic relashionship between the two countries will go better

I don't really think I am thinking of talking because they are both good partnet
Around 4% of China'sGDP and 3% of America's GDP would temporarily disappear and then reappear as increased Chinese exports to Europe/Russia/Africa/India and increased USimports from those regions.

The relationship between china and United States got so deteriorated during this Donald Trump's administration, now that his administration is about to vacate office, we should be expecting a relaxed USA relationship with china most especially in trade related issues.

There is nothing wrong with China. Cutting ties with China to me is baseless because they made things cheap in the international market circle. To me business is business we don't have to be sentimental in business.

This comment is not anti-Chinese but just my deep observation on the world economy. China is dumping their goods in our country that sooner or later our manufacturers will close shop. Take for instance the face shield that a local manufacturer said the factory price of 1 face shield is 20 pesos. The Chinese shield is being sold in the streets for 10 pesos and with a better quality than the locally made. So how can the US compete with that kind of economy which can sell products at a very low price and with a quality too?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have an e-commerce company in the US, but I have friends in my country who have e-commerce sites and work with China without any problems, despite the situation with Huawei. I think that if there are no restrictions you should continue working with them.

China is actually a powerful country in all ramifications they have everything, most of the things we need and have actually comes from China, that's why I said they are powerful, so I don't think anyone or any country can do without out them, I terms of raw materials .

Apple is an American company. It has a production line in China. iPhones and other Apple products you buy in Asia do not come from the factory in the US but from China. In this capitalist world, everything is a business.

As bad as China is painted by mainstream media, I think they're the future. I don't think we can do without them. You can outsource any level of quality products from them at a bargain price as they have a system that reduces running costs.
Don't be surprised that the so called grade A products you buy at costly prices in the US are still outsourced and branded in China.
As far as I am concerned China is not being painted by the mainstream media has bad but China is actually a very bad country talking about the way they have been able to seize some state assets from some African countries that they lend some money that couldn't pay back goes tell you the true colour of the Chinese government.

If you can get almost same standard of products from China, I'll advise to keep going. Truth is, most US companies are even producing in China because of the cheaper cost of production (and the products are still standard). So bro, I'll advise if you're not getting substandard products, don't stop.
Asia is almost the production hub of the world. They're cost effective

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back