What's new

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees?

I won't offer free education to them, but I will offer free training so that they can upgrade their knowledge and skill, and be more competent to provide enough value to my organizationa and they will even earn a better pay

I won't offer free education to them, but I will offer free training so that they can upgrade their knowledge and skill, and be more competent to provide enough value to my organizationa and they will even earn a better pay
You have a point , most of the workers will use that opportunity as a stepping stone if you offered it , and at the end , they will leave your job looking for a better job , I can only offer to help , not shoulder all the responsibility.

I would offer short term courses combined with training. I cannot imagine sending my workers to universities and colleges and spending a couple of years. There is no guarantee that the person will continue to work with you after the education is complete.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back