What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

I always desire to be a blogger but what I don't know how to get decent traffic to my blog. Your income depends on the amount of traffic that you can generate. Some will earn $100 Or more monthly while others will earn $10000.

The amount of money earned by bloggers depends on their input, if they work hard surely they'll earn better, when the traffic starts coming thick and thin for them.
I definitely agree. I also think that the content that you are publishing on the website of your choice or the blogging site is paramount to how much of traffic you are getting towards the blog as well.

I definitely agree. I also think that the content that you are publishing on the website of your choice or the blogging site is paramount to how much of traffic you are getting towards the blog as well.
That's just it. The quality of the content will surely attract search engine optimization if its well edited, well.writing and well formated also.

That's just it. The quality of the content will surely attract search engine optimization if its well edited, well.writing and well formated also.
Generally we have good content that a lot of people are interested in you would then have a lot of tags associated with the article that you are putting in place and this will make it easier to find on Google.

Generally we have good content that a lot of people are interested in you would then have a lot of tags associated with the article that you are putting in place and this will make it easier to find on Google.
That's a good observation. If your contents is made quality it wouldn't hide, search engines will present it first to the people who want it.

That's a good observation. If your contents is made quality it wouldn't hide, search engines will present it first to the people who want it.
If I am not mistaken I also think that there are some services that actually help you to promote your website on different search engines so for a fee they will be able to up where you are website comes up on a search engine.

If I am not mistaken I also think that there are some services that actually help you to promote your website on different search engines so for a fee they will be able to up where you are website comes up on a search engine.
Each search engine has his advertising network or platform for promote your link like Google Adwords or Bing Ads or each search engine offers advertising in top of result search or as ads in email network means you find ads when you open your Yahoo account for example. Pay money guarantee more visits but doesn't guarantee conversion.

Blogging is actually a good way to earn money online. Once you blog has been fully established, with steady traffic and the rest. Its very lucrative. I have seen alot of persons make a living from blogging. And even take care of their families.

Am not a blogger but I do hear that bloggers get big money for every crazy news they put on.

I did want to be a blogger when I was in high school but because it wasn't easy to maintain the site I would be using, I just quit.

Adsense is
I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
Adsense is the not a good ways of making money with blog anymore. Then pay in penny, the highest they pay is $4 per thousand impression.

This means you need about 100,000 monthly visitors before you can make $400 at the end of the month.

There are better ads platform which you can use to monetize your blog. One of such is Mediavine and they have high RPM.

You can make up to $2,500 to $3,000 for every 100k Pageviews for your blog.

Adsense is

Adsense is the not a good ways of making money with blog anymore. Then pay in penny, the highest they pay is $4 per thousand impression.

This means you need about 100,000 monthly visitors before you can make $400 at the end of the month.

There are better ads platform which you can use to monetize your blog. One of such is Mediavine and they have high RPM.

You can make up to $2,500 to $3,000 for every 100k Pageviews for your blog.
Thanks a lot dear for drawing this information closer to me. That means blogs and forums with such kind of page visits monthly can earn that amount from mediavine??

Thanks a lot dear for drawing this information closer to me. That means blogs and forums with such kind of page visits monthly can earn that amount from mediavine??
It is possible to even and more depending on the niche on which you set up your website or forum. I know some forums in car and truck niches that are making between $7000 to $12000 from the same amount of page view. You can type " Mediavine case study" and you are going to discover more about how this works. You can check the link below to read of one the numerous case studies https://www.prosmartrepreneur.com/blog-income-report-december-2020/

Last edited:
It is possible to even and more depending on the niche on which you set up your website or forum. I know some forums in car and truck niches that are making between $7000 to $12000 from the same amount of page view. You can type " Mediavine case study" and you are going to discover more about how this works. You can check the link below to read of one the numerous case studies https://www.prosmartrepreneur.com/blog-income-report-december-2020/
Long live you for telling me about all this updates dear, God bless you more. I never knew that mediavine rewards its users such kind if amount when they record higher page view. I went through the link, where the blogger made testimony of $9400 gained only on December 2020, thanking his creator for surviving 2020 with his achievement.

Their is more to blogging, and owning a website that earns through AdSense like mediavine. I believe you're a blogger, cos you speak high volume about blogging with magnificent experience.

Their are lots of them, those who do content marketing too can still help you, market your contents to reach viral show by doing some sponsored post for you.

Their are lots of them, those who do content marketing too can still help you, market your contents to reach viral show by doing some sponsored post for you.
This is a good way to promote yourself and your blog as well, especially if you are able to get a sponsored post by someone very successful in the industry and will definitely drive in more traffic to your blog as well.

This is a good way to promote yourself and your blog as well, especially if you are able to get a sponsored post by someone very successful in the industry and will definitely drive in more traffic to your blog as well.
Sure, that's one of the best ways to drag attention to your blog especially if you're a newbie in the blogging industry. Those who has traffic will help you.

It's not unrealistic to make between $0.01 – $0.10 per page view in many blogging niches across display and affiliate ads. So if you get 1,000 page views a month, you can make between $10-$100 per month. But if you can get to 100,000 page views a month you can make between $1,000 – $10,000 off of your blog per month.
Page view is different from clicks. Clicks pay more than page views. Views are paid per 1000 ie cpm. It's is easier to get views than clicks so if your blog is popular, you earn more with time.

Sure, that's one of the best ways to drag attention to your blog especially if you're a newbie in the blogging industry. Those who has traffic will help you.
I have seen that this is becoming increasingly popular on social media as well where a well known social media will advertise for a less known blog or page in order to reach out to its broad user base and followers.

I have a blog but it is not active for now because of lack of money to purchase a plan from WordPress. I have a friend who is a blogger and she is making it real big. I really don't know how much she is making but she is making nothing less than #20,000 in a month.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back