What's new

Articles both long and short?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowHokage

We live in the age of recipes, there are recipes for everything. Do you want to make concrete? Water, aggregate and cement. Want to make pancakes? Milk, flour, eggs and a pinch of salt. Want to have organic blog traffic? Write and deal with SEO optimization. But when it comes to seo articles, what recipe do we have? Well, it's simple: inspiration, creativity, keywords and ... a laptop (or phone, as the case may be). After so many changes and algorithms Google, when writing articles seo can be quite confusing. How long should they be? Is there a standard size? Is there a wonderful recipe?

In SEO articles there is a great emphasis on keywords. We have already discussed density and their type, which is why we are talking today about the size we need to consider when writing seo articles.

I have heard people complain that over a certain number of words were warned about the possibility of not being in the seo point of view the articles of written content. On the other hand, most seo plugins require a minimum starting base for seo articles, each with its own rule.

Generally, however, an SEO article of 300-500 words is a cover, as this gives us the opportunity to convey correct, educational information, but also to use the most relevant keywords correctly. Of course, when writing SEO articles, we should also keep in mind that we will not stop at a certain number of words, just because a certain value is recommended.

Here is the clear difference between writing for Google and writing for users. When you suddenly give up an idea, or find an ending that is not quite successful and easy to force, just to get a certain number of words, you can't expect that content to be too well rated by users. At the opposite end is the situation where you write a lot of content, but without giving too much information. It is good to maintain some equality of forces, in the sense that once you talk about a particular topic, it is recommended that the text created be really interesting and respond to the needs of the readers. Explanations and examples can make SEO optimized content a leverage that the user can rely on and as a result will give you the desired recurrence. He will know that you find quality information and will come back to read it (or may recommend it later).

Although it is assumed that too much text is not well indexed by Google, well we do not really agree with this. A long, informative and well-optimized text has great chances to be well quoted. In reality, the idea that a long text is not well indexed is more related to user behavior. They will not have the patience to go through 3 pages to read about a topic, unless that topic is really one that "burns". The reader is looking, it is true, for the information described briefly, and he seems to appreciate more those articles in which he finds it from the first paragraphs.

Consequently, we also have free will regarding the idea of SEO optimization articles. You decide how long or short you will write future seo articles. Size is not the most important thing, although it does matter. Important is the best developed content, as interesting and educational as possible, which supports the user in his approach to information.

My current focus is writing the article for around 1500 words. And also adding the images and the other content. This has helped me a lot in the past. But lately I am kind of confused with various types of the sites that has low content but a lot of traffic. I am wondering if there are any ways we can fix up our existing articles and some regular traffic?

We live in the age of recipes, there are recipes for everything. Do you want to make concrete? Water, aggregate and cement. Want to make pancakes? Milk, flour, eggs and a pinch of salt. Want to have organic blog traffic? Write and deal with SEO optimization. But when it comes to seo articles, what recipe do we have? Well, it's simple: inspiration, creativity, keywords and ... a laptop (or phone, as the case may be). After so many changes and algorithms Google, when writing articles seo can be quite confusing. How long should they be? Is there a standard size? Is there a wonderful recipe?

In SEO articles there is a great emphasis on keywords. We have already discussed density and their type, which is why we are talking today about the size we need to consider when writing seo articles.

I have heard people complain that over a certain number of words were warned about the possibility of not being in the seo point of view the articles of written content. On the other hand, most seo plugins require a minimum starting base for seo articles, each with its own rule.

Generally, however, an SEO article of 300-500 words is a cover, as this gives us the opportunity to convey correct, educational information, but also to use the most relevant keywords correctly. Of course, when writing SEO articles, we should also keep in mind that we will not stop at a certain number of words, just because a certain value is recommended.

Here is the clear difference between writing for Google and writing for users. When you suddenly give up an idea, or find an ending that is not quite successful and easy to force, just to get a certain number of words, you can't expect that content to be too well rated by users. At the opposite end is the situation where you write a lot of content, but without giving too much information. It is good to maintain some equality of forces, in the sense that once you talk about a particular topic, it is recommended that the text created be really interesting and respond to the needs of the readers. Explanations and examples can make SEO optimized content a leverage that the user can rely on and as a result will give you the desired recurrence. He will know that you find quality information and will come back to read it (or may recommend it later).

Although it is assumed that too much text is not well indexed by Google, well we do not really agree with this. A long, informative and well-optimized text has great chances to be well quoted. In reality, the idea that a long text is not well indexed is more related to user behavior. They will not have the patience to go through 3 pages to read about a topic, unless that topic is really one that "burns". The reader is looking, it is true, for the information described briefly, and he seems to appreciate more those articles in which he finds it from the first paragraphs.

Consequently, we also have free will regarding the idea of SEO optimization articles. You decide how long or short you will write future seo articles. Size is not the most important thing, although it does matter. Important is the best developed content, as interesting and educational as possible, which supports the user in his approach to information.
This is a good piece. I use articleinsights to determine the size of the article i should write and the keywords i should use. The bonus is, it also checks what keyword the competitor is using. Article length does matter, depending on the niche. If all your competitors have long format articles, you just have to do the same.

I think the word count can really depend on the theme that you are talking about and the message you are trying to get across. Personally, I like to post shorter blog articles to encourage people to read them and pay deeper attention to the briefer word count. Making it succinct is great but not always the best option.

Theoretically short content is a great experience with meaningful words and a viable amount of text. The reader easily understands and must say this is what we want to know about this topic.

I've read 5000+ word articles, and not skimming, but really reading.

I think it depends on how painful the topic is for the person, the niche plays a role, and how well formatted the content is.

It is good to check and see what the top competitors are using too. This is especially if they are good at what they do.

You want to take a page out of their book on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back