Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Today, article writing is one of the in-demand and high paying skills that many people are busy with, if you have article writing skill, one of the ways that it can generate money for you is to use it on freelancing platforms, many clients are buying articles for their websites.

Are you an article writer on freelancing platforms? Share your experiences.

Yes, I started my career as a freelance article writer on a freelancing platform. But now, I offer my copywriting services to help businesses make more sales with my copywriting skills. I also write forum posts.

Yes i have seen and heard about a lot of persons who are currently making money from article writing. The freelancing space is a great place to make money with writing articles. There are also other sites you can try out online that pays you to write articles.

It is not easy to make money as an article writer from all these freelancing platforms. You have to pitch them an excellent pitch first of all to even be considered by these sites.

article writing on a freelance platform can make your article exposed to so many people on he or her plog,expecially if the article are very interesting people can buy such idea to develop there business .

Article writing does pay well as a freelancing skill. Clients from freelancing sites will pay well for articles that they need for their websites. Having this skill can earn you well.

I use Textbroker, a platform that promises to send over 100,000 content orders each month to authors of all skill levels. It provides a consistent flow of employment with the potential to grow in income over time, to be quite honest.

If you are highly skilled in writing different kinds of articles (on different topics), you might earn well. However, when you are just starting you might end up working for low rates
This is the same with every niche, at the beginning you might have low rates but as you gain experience, your rates and income will increase. In order to become successful as a freelancer you need to work hard and gain experience.

While for most niches, you are limited to certain tasks, however, as a writer, you can explore so many things, for instance, graphic designers can only design graphics, writers can write books, blog posts, ad copies, etc.

While for most niches, you are limited to certain tasks, however, as a writer, you can explore so many things, for instance, graphic designers can only design graphics, writers can write books, blog posts, ad copies, etc.
You are right, writing is a big field which has many niches, I personally love article writing and blog post writing, this is why I want to work as a freelancer writer.

You are right, writing is a big field which has many niches, I personally love article writing and blog post writing, this is why I want to work as a freelancer writer.
Writing articles is a competitive niche, you will not only have to compete with native writers but also with freelancers in low tier countries who are willing to work for a small price.

Writing articles is a competitive niche, you will not only have to compete with native writers but also with freelancers in low tier countries who are willing to work for a small price.
This is the biggest challenge, you have to compete with both, expert writers and writers who work for lower prices. Actually you can face this challenge by becoming professional in your field.

You will have to build your language and writing skills. Still, people might not trust you because you are using English as a second or third language. I have been writing for over 10 years, still I get rejected

Many people want to make money from articles. I recently searched for articles on Fiverr as well as Upwork, and there are so many gigs you can make really good money since article writing is a high skill that many websites and more need, but since there is a lot of competition, you need to have really good skills like patience and creativity in order to succeed.

Many people want to make money from articles. I recently searched for articles on Fiverr as well as Upwork, and there are so many gigs you can make really good money since article writing is a high skill that many websites and more need, but since there is a lot of competition, you need to have really good skills like patience and creativity in order to succeed.
Creativity and patience are two important factors in every business because nothing will be successful from the beginning, you need to find unique things about it and work on it.

Churning out killer articles here, checking in! Totally agree, article writing is hot biz on freelancing platforms. I've been scribbling for clients across the globe and it's been a wild ride! One of my secret weapons is actually https://writersperhour.cоm/ - they're like the SAS (Special Air Service, not the airline, LOL!) of the Writing Service world. They've helped me out when I'm swamped or facing a tough topic. They never miss a deadline and their work is top-notch, mate. Remember peeps, write what you know, and if you don't know - research, research, research!

Last edited:
Churning out killer articles here, checking in! Totally agree, article writing is hot biz on freelancing platforms. I've been scribbling for clients across the globe and it's been a wild ride!
Sorry but what does it mean killer articles? Do is a reward platform or a gender of freelancing platform or just a type of redaction? Your answer is much appreciable.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back