What's new

Article directories, do they still work?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Article directories are the sites where the users publish articles and share links to their own sites. Article directories are primarily built for providing backlink services. There was a time whe article directories were considered very powerful platform to build backlinks, however, these days, article directories are considered link farms and search engines do not take link farm seriously.

Article directories are the sites where the users publish articles and share links to their own sites. Article directories are primarily built for providing backlink services. There was a time whe article directories were considered very powerful platform to build backlinks, however, these days, article directories are considered link farms and search engines do not take link farm seriously.
Unlike before, it was the best to get your site build an online presence. By using it to promote your backlink so people can see what your website contains. Maybe search engines have viewed it as illegal way to attract more viewers to earn revenue.

Since people started manipulating the search engine ranking, search engines started making new rules.

I do not have any experience with website creation and website management. I did not know what article directories are. I had to use google.

Article directories are article sites where registered users can publish articles on various topics. Some article directories are free to publish where as on some article directories you will have t pay membership fees.

On your post, you said that article directories are considered link farm and they do not work. If that's true, why are there article directories and why people continue to use them.

I had a fantastic time with Maveristic. I received a lot of advice and feedback when I first began the project. Not only did I receive full technical or expert guidance, but I also received more than I anticipated in terms of site efficiency and design.

Article directories used to work fantastically before than now. I think some people still do it and of course it is still helping them in some ways. I think publishing your own website is of course the best these days.

I remember there were many such kinds of article directories. For example, ezinearticles was one of the most popular article directories out there. However, it seems that now article directories are not that much popular. There was a time when people used to read articles on ezinearticles but nowadays we hardly see them getting ranked well on search engines, too. Perhaps now most of the people focus more on social media to get traffic.

These articles directory would be a sound way for one to promote their website backlink and to make sure that they get traffic to their website but I am still wondering why this articles directory do not work anymore.

What if we create our own article directory and and earn by offering backlink services to the website owners? Do you think this kind of business model will work?

That's a good way to mke money from your website. If you search online you will see a lot of websites offering backlink services even though they are not article directories.

I don't think blogger's really use this feature anymore, everyone is all about SEO,but at the same time I could be wrong though these days you never can tell

This is actually my very first time of hearing about this website article directories and I'm not really sure if I'm going to be getting into work and on the website if it still functional.

Article directories function primarily to provide backlink services . This is primarily aimed at driving traffic to the ones website. As stated in the thread, backlinks are not recognised by the search engine as it used to. Anyways, article directory sites still perform their primary functions. It's the best method to apply.

I don't think they still function like the way they use to in the past. I have not heard anything about them for some time now, people nolonger take them seriously.

I don't really know if them are still functioning like the way use to because I have never heard about them, but when you do research you can find out.

I don't think they still function like the way they use to in the past. I have not heard anything about them for some time now, people nolonger take them seriously.

I've actually been trying to make more research about article directories to see exactly what they are all about but I can't seem to find anything about them online.

Even though I don't have any website(s) I am running at the moment nor have experience in website management, but from my observation online so far, I think there are still some people using article directories to gain traffic. So, it should not be completely written off. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know a lot about article directories. I know they are sites users use to share links to their sites but i don't know if article directories still work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back