What's new

Are your finances in order?

Right now, I am avoiding loans and trying my best to save money because I need to start a business or get involved in trading. If I take loans, then it may increase the chances of bad debt.
if you're not comfortable taking loans then you try as much as possible to avoid it because not everyone can be able to handle the pressure that comes with taking of loans actually.

This is one of the things I have resolved to be doing which is been prudent on my daily spending as this is one of the ways I have noticed that is making my finances a mess, I spend impulsively

i think that it is quite normal for a person to experience such kind of thing. Your finances may not always remain in order. This is because sometimes, you may need to spend more money. This could have a negative effect on your finances.

i think that it is quite normal for a person to experience such kind of thing. Your finances may not always remain in order. This is because sometimes, you may need to spend more money. This could have a negative effect on your finances.
Life is not always a bird of Roses , we sometimes go through some bitter experiences so that we could appreciate the sweet moments when they come.
As long as you are alive there is hope to make a wonderful financial order .

My finances are in order. I don't make much and don't spend much either, so I can easily track my finances well snd realize early when I am not spending it well. I have a notepad app on my phone where I keep track of my expenditure.

I think sometimes some emergencies may come up and you will have to spend more. Apart from that you don't need to spend on anything you do not want immediately. I always spend on things I need and not things I want.

I think sometimes some emergencies may come up and you will have to spend more. Apart from that you don't need to spend on anything you do not want immediately. I always spend on things I need and not things I want.

Well, this is the main reason why I think that saving money is really important. If you do not save money, you will end up in a situation where you may need money, but you may not have enough money at all.

Well, this is the main reason why I think that saving money is really important. If you do not save money, you will end up in a situation where you may need money, but you may not have enough money at all.
Yeah, when people do not save money for emergencies they may actually be tempted to take loans and then they'll go into debt. That is one of the major advantages of having savings.

Yeah, when people do not save money for emergencies they may actually be tempted to take loans and then they'll go into debt. That is one of the major advantages of having savings.

I think that it would be a really bad idea to take loans when you are already in debt. The fact remains that this increases debt as you may need to pay heavy interest rates.

Yeah, savings saves you a lot from drowning in debt. Taking loans is a huge temptation during hard times. You are better off if you had some savings or investments tucked away.

I think that it would be a really bad idea to take loans when you are already in debt. The fact remains that this increases debt as you may need to pay heavy interest rates.
Definitely, when you are already in debt you don't need to take a loan again. But sometimes some unforeseen circumstances may come up and people will be tempted to take loans even against their wishes.

Definitely, when you are already in debt you don't need to take a loan again. But sometimes some unforeseen circumstances may come up and people will be tempted to take loans even against their wishes.

There are many people who take loans, but high interest rates are destroying the financial positions of many people. This is why I will never ever take loans.

There are many people who take loans, but high interest rates are destroying the financial positions of many people. This is why I will never ever take loans.
The interest rate is something that several people try to avoid when taking loans. In this part of the world the interest rate is quite high and people who take loans suffer it sometimes.

IN order to keep your finances in order, you need to earn more money than you actually need to pay your bills. You should be regularly investing and saving your surplus money. It is always difficult to keep your finances in order.

The interest rate is something that several people try to avoid when taking loans. In this part of the world the interest rate is quite high and people who take loans suffer it sometimes.

Well, I also avoid taking loans that consists of paying interest money because I am a Muslim. I never take huge loans, but i borrow a very low amount of money from my family members (without interest).

Well, I also avoid taking loans that consists of paying interest money because I am a Muslim. I never take huge loans, but i borrow a very low amount of money from my family members (without interest).
Okay, it seems that your religion forbids people taking loans?. But if that is not the case, if you are afraid of taking loans then there is no need for you to do that because business requires some level of confidence to succeed in.

Well it is not easy to make all finance in order but as a business man or woman you should have someone who will take care of the finance and make it to be in order.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back