What's new

Are you worried that AI will steal your art?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
AI art has been an subject divided it seems. I don't know if the majority is for or against AI art, but I know people who use it for their own needs. What I worry about it, is it taking away from real artists who make art in these styles. So when AI art copies some art online, I feel it is copying that content. But the law may not see it that way, since AI art is transformative, as in it builds off of art instead, or it should. But even so, that means that anyone could write a prompt to get a new graphic for their site, business or even for their art. Do you think this should be allowed? Can we stop it?

No, I am not but definitely AI will affect all the jobs around, no doubt! I guess that if you can use AI apps yourself then it is your huge advantage over the rest of competitors.

Sometimes I am worried but other times I think why should I worry unnecessarily. We humans have faced too many disasters during our course of evolution. Let us face it as and when the threat becomes imminent.

I don't worry about AI bec cause I feel that AI will help improve our works, in fact I worry about humans who will be using AI to create all sorts of content and then claim that these comments were actually created by themselves. AI based art tools are actually programed to create their own work based on prompts, which is entirely different from text generator AI tool.

No, I am not but definitely AI will affect all the jobs around, no doubt! I guess that if you can use AI apps yourself then it is your huge advantage over the rest of competitors.
The problem is that it's already somewhat stealing art. AI's like ChatGPT or the Dall-e or whatever it was, works by scouring the internet to use in making new art. Each time you generate an art piece from these apps, it goes through hundreds, thousands and maybe even millions of results to create something you wrote in a prompt.

The issue comes in about if it is copyrighted material or not. Technically it qualifies as fair use, as it's using other things to build upon something, it isn't outright copying it. Either way, these AI art tools will use art from all of the internet for inspiration and may combine aspects of art to make their own. I don't know if any legalities will come of this, but I do worry it will result in AI still using peoples are in their art.

Art is a reflection of the artist's intent and purpose, which goes beyond the mere act of creation. It involves the context, cultural significance, and the connection between the artist and the audience. These elements cannot be replicated by AI alone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back