What's new

Are you worried about AI taking your online work away from you?

The influence of AI on the labor market is still unknown, despite the fact that the rise of AI technology has alarmed both employed people and job seekers. AI is expected to both threaten certain professions and create new ones. The media's portrayal of AI and the lack of technological clarity are the main causes of the worry that it will replace human workers.

I believe AI would take over most work, But I believe there would still be space for Humans to work. Automation and AI would definitely still need a Human to aid them in their work I believe.

Artificial intelligence is already taking over as it is right now, the only thing we can do is to also improve and upgrade ourselves and make use of the ai as well. I think we can also use it to make our work a lot easier for us.

With AI becoming more and more popular these days, and being used in more things, it made me wonder if AI will eventually start to take over our jobs. Do you think that could happen? If so, what can we do to stop it?
Since my work is photography, I'm quite worried because AI can make photos. I really don't want AI to take my job away because I really do like it. I don't think it will happen any time soon, but it's still quite worrying since AI is improving every day.
This is the first time I am hearing about the word Al , what exactly is Al and what does it do to take our job away from us , or are you talking about the technology taking our job away?
AI is a bot where you ask a question and they answer. You can also ask for photos and it generates them for you. Many people use it for easy writing and more. It can even do programming, if I'm not mistaken, and create presentations even though they are pretty bad.

Last edited:
Artificial intelligence tools and robots are surely a threat to human capability to work. The truth is that a trained AI is more efficient than any human would because it doesn't have the constraints we humans have.

Many are concerned that automation and AI may oust them from their online careers. Although it's true that AI is automating and replacing a lot of occupations, there are still some that need human input and won't be subject to automation for some time.
Artificial intelligence is helpful and not helpful at the same time because it is taking people's job. A lot of people are losing their jobs to it already.

There is nothing you can do to stop AI from taking over jobs. That is just bound to happen eventually. It is up to you to learn new relevant skills to make yourself marketable in the current workplaces.

I'm not worried about AI taking my online job away from it. Infact I would be happy about the innovation of Ai doing my online job. What I would do is to find ways I can explore the efficiency of the Ai doing my job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back