Are you using the Zulu trade?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Zulu trade is a social trading platform that concentrated more on online forex trading. You can join this platform for free to gain access to incisive trading strategies and gain relevant experience on the market sentiment.

You must first register for a ZuluTrade trading account or sign in to a current account in order to use ZuluTrade. With the help of ZuluTrade's tools, traders can develop and automate their own trading methods, via ZuluScripts and Custom Indicators , to be precise.

I'm just getting to know Zulu trade platform. I don't know anything like that before but since you have recommended as a good trading system to develop more trading strategies and market analysis. We can give it a trial.

I'm hearing about zulu trading platform for the first time. It might worth trying based on the reviews, where it stated that anyone who join this trading platform will gain a lot of knowledge from it. I will research about to see if I will join.

Being social trading platform, I used it once along with etoro. But my experience with them was not that encouraging because those traders I copied their trades burnt my capital. The disadvantage of copying trades is that you are not in position to determine which markets should be traded. Whatever that happens to the trader in the platform would equally happen to you. You just need to be careful on whose traders you copied.

I heard about Zulu platfrom but I was not intrested in it since there are better platfrom but there are a lot of great reviews on it and apparently you can learn a lot in it so I might try it

Never heard of this trading platform. The name Zulu reminds me that this trading platform is based in Africa (I might be wrong, though). There is a lot of risk with using a platform that has not established its reputation yet. Make sure you do a lot of research before joining a trading platform and funding your account.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back