What's new

Are you still on good terms with your ex partners/husbands?

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't have much to do with my ex partners but I have a very good relationship with the father of my children, not at first, but as time has gone on old wounds have healed and we get on well. Are you on good terms with your ex partners/husbands?

To be on good terms, there should be points of meeting or making contact. If you this things don't exist, one can't say he or she is in good terms or bad terms with his or her ex

Talking about my ex well been in good terms with my ex's for me, there is nothing wrong with that. But the thing there is there is always a set boundary as to how close we could get. But we could still hangon as just friends by with certain limits.

I am still in good terms with them ,we dont necessarily need to start keeping malice with our partners ,we need to forgive at times

Well I am not in good terms with my partner because we are not together again and I am happy with that because I love me and me love me too.

Yeah I am, I think how things ended is a big factor on if exes could keep in touch, if it was amicable then they probably would still keep in touch although this is not necessarily so

Even though am no longer with my ex-partners, i still like to maintain a good relationship with them by communicating with them once in a while.

I don't have much to do with my ex partners but I have a very good relationship with the father of my children, not at first, but as time has gone on old wounds have healed and we get on well. Are you on good terms with your ex partners/husbands?
Ex boyfriend's? No way , anything ex stays as ex. I break off all communication immediately the relationship ends. But if it's an ex husband of course kids will make sure we communicate at some point

Sincerely it takes maturity to keep the good relationship working after breaking up with one's ex-l over. I always try to be at good terms with my ex no matter the sacrifices.

Yes of course, we called each other, we go out together some time, that we are no more into a relationship doesn't mean that we're enemies. Yeah I know that our friendship is now limited but we are still friends no matter what happen. I wish her well in life

Yes of course, we called each other, we go out together some time, that we are no more into a relationship doesn't mean that we're enemies. Yeah I know that our friendship is now limited but we are still friends no matter what happen. I wish her well in life
Yeah thats good there is not time to be holding grudges with each other for instance ,because that wont be okay and good

When you experience a positive emotional connection with your partner, you feel safe and happy. When people stop communicating well,

That's my attitude too although at the beginning of our breakup I was too hurt to think that way. Now time has passed we are great friends and it is good for the children too. They do not need to see their parents fighting and being unpleasant to each other.

When you experience a positive emotional connection with your partner, you feel safe and happy. When people stop communicating well,
There wont be fear of each of the partner taking a bad revenge , because we know that when there is good communication its a sign things are okay

I'm in good terms with all my ex because I never go on any fight when it regards breakup is all about discussion understanding ok you go in your way I'm going my way and that's all.

I am always a peaceful person and I believe we can still help each other in life so i try to be at peace with my ex and we are friends, we still call and check on one another.

Of course I still keep in touch with my ex but we maintain a healthy distance and make sure we set a very strong limitation to everything we do, we try not to cross the lines and we are still keeping a healthy friendship.

The fact that something happened and we broke up does not make her my enemy. Dont forget he or she was once truly the source of your happiness

I am not in touch with most of my ex partners and so I don't know if we can be in good terms. There is one we met sometimes back and we were in good terms. I even learnt that he is in a relationship now and it did not bother me. I guess all the wounds are healed.

Even if I try to get on a good time with all my ex,I don't think that would ever be possible, because have deleted all my old social media account so there is no way we could get in contact again tho.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back