What's new

Are you someone who still collects vinyl records?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Vinyl records are still something that can be bought but they are not as popular as they used to be years ago when many people used to buy them when they wanted a new album or single that they enjoyed. I remember when I was a kid my Mum bought me 2 vinyl records, one was Kylie Minogue's - I Should Be So Lucky single which had another song on it but I can't remember for the life of me what it was and the other vinyl she bought me was the soundtrack to the movie La Bamba. I remember I used to play these all the time on the record player my Mum had but after a while, things like cassette players and then CD players became more popular and I stopped using these vinyl records.

Do you still collect vinyl? I know my Uncle loves to collect vinyl and has a huge collection of them.

I don't buy a lot of albums myself, at least not these days. I have a few albums on vinyl, but I mostly have a CD collection. My niece is actually collecting vinyl and has been doing so for the past 5 years I'd say. She has amassed a pretty good collection, a collection I'd say I'm kinda jealous of haha.

But yeah, I want to collect more vinyl, and start to listen to them on an actual record player. Would be nice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back