What's new

Are you skipping twitter since the changes?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With Elon Musk recently changing everything around with Twitter since his purchase of the social media site. It's made me wonder if there's even anything worth using Twitter for anymore. The blue check is essentially a joke now and serves no purpose, and people are only abuse it to pretend to be celebs and famous people. Do you have worries that it will soon die because of the dumb mistakes they're making?

It is unfortunate all these changes may be it is for the favor of some persons and not in favor of others however it is still a place to interact and share information and work however you have to take in mind may it will be paid social media network for people interaction in the future.

I feel that it is still a useful platform for networking and building relationships with industry influencers and other businesses.

I used Twitter every day, I have multiple accounts on Twitter and I use my twitter accounts to promote my sites and content, I get good traffic from Twitter. I think I will never skip twitter until I can use it for free.

Before the change i have not been active on Twitter so i cant say if the current change is better or if how things where before was better than now. I hardly make use of twitter though since i find rather hard to use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back