What's new

Are you satisfied with your earnings from paid to post forums so far?

Yes, I really like the way I earn my money online, earning money online is a good thing you can do a lot of things with your earnings, working online is a good idea.

To a very large extent the money that I am making from forums is not even enough for me to be able to buy all the things that is essential for my day-to-day activities. It has proven as a very good way of getting information to make money elsewhere and that is exactly what I'm trying to take advantage of.
That is just the leverage that one is getting from the engagement in paid forums,because the money that one is getting is not really enough to do something tangible.The knowledge and exposure one is getting is what motivates someone to stay on.

I think that most of the few paid-to-post platforms I have worked for have enabled me to earn a respectable income. The few trustworthy platforms have been able to use the money I receive from them to pay for some of my smaller expenses.

The money i am earning from the paid to post online sites has been helpful but the stress i normally pass tnrough before making that amount is really not easy .

I use paid to post sites only in my spare time. I use paid to post sites mainly for earning crypto. I think I have managed to earn well from paid to post sites. The earning is not good as it used to be in the past but it is still nice.

Personally, I am very happy, because they are just an extra income in which I am involved in my free time and it is just one more activity of all the ones I do, the problem is that there are many people who want to make the ptp forums their main source of income, and that is impossible or too difficult unless you are the owner of a ptp forum, we must see it for what it is, one more opportunity to earn and learn new things in the forums.

I myself only found out about paid-to-post forums in December 2022 when I found out about Bizdustry and also RIF. I will admit, knowing that it was posting on forums and knowing how much it would cost the owners to be able to stick with that, what I earn on pay-to-post forums is definitely enough.

I only wish I had more time to get around to all the forums I am on but there are never enough hours in the day which is a shame.

While the amounts earned are modest, every little bit helps, so I remain appreciative for the chance to make some money while gaining exposure to new ideas that may translate into greater income generation down the road. Still, I do hope my earnings increase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back