Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho

Acquaintance
Sep 16, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a question for you all, do you rely on tech on a daily basis?

I do to an extent, I rely on my smart watch to monitor my heart rate and distance.

I find myself lost when I don’t have my phone too, I use this most of the day for work and social activities.

Emergencies:

Yes I am reliant on tech and I'm for using it. What would happen if you are in trouble and need to call 999. You wouldn't be able to if technology didn't exist as of today.

Education:

Nowadays, tech is a vital part of the educational system. It integrates all types of learning styles which connects the learning environment together and finally, if mobiles phones are used correctly then students can find up-to-date information online from reliable sources.

Technology is constantly envolving and improving and aslong as it's not used in a negative way, it's good for society to be reliant on it. Various reasons could be listed for Tech which could benefit the General Public.

Yes I'm reliant on it, and heavily.
I use my smartphone almost everytime, I watch television, I use Washing machine, it seems all aspect of life revolves round it

Yes, I reliant on tech because I have adapt to it to the extent that I can do without tech in a day. If my phone switched off, words can't explain how it will be in my body.

In my way of thinking, technology is a necessary good. Currently almost everything revolves around technology and its advances, and in a way creates independence, but if we speak frankly that is only part since we must take into account health, work among other important things in daily life that they are not technological.

I may be old fashioned because as much as possible I do not want to be dependent on the technology. Even my phone is the old Nokia which is not a smart phone. But don't be mistaken because I have a Samsung that I use for the internet, there's also a tablet in my bag, a laptop and a desktop. You may be surprised that my career is in computers being a programmer during the time of the mainframes.

Yeah, I am reliance of Technology. I do mostly all I'm going to do here. Technically, the techniques used to arrive at a final results in technology requires your preparedness.

Yes i am reliant on tech and it have obviously helped me in some certain areas , and making things more easier and faster i think , so tech is really good

I do to an extent, I rely on my smart watch to monitor my heart rate and distance.

I find myself lost when I don’t have my phone too, I use this most of the day for work and social activities.
I do sometimes require a weight checker, to check my current kg. When I feel overworked, in order to ascertain if I'm truly losing weight or not.

Technology is made to make our life easy by doing most work that will be ordinarily tedious for us and also exposes us to a possibility we never imagined.
Therefore for most 21st century generation like us not using technology will be so odd and unusual, these days we have become reliant on technology for almost all of our activities. That is completely normal as that is the era that we are in.

I am very reliant on tech, as I work from tech items the majority of the time. I have my desktop PC that I have on 24/7 and am ready to use anytime of the day. I have two monitors set up on my desk, and have a smaller tablet/laptop combo that I use in case I need an extra screen or PC to do something.

I rely mostly on my tech to get by, and I see no issues with it. I think we're in a stage in the world, where tech rules our everyday life anyway. So I just live with it now. Plus, it makes life a lot easier at times.

I do rely on tech on a daily business, mainly because my job involves technology and without it, I would be out of work. For personal usage, I can say I am reliant also, as communication and entertainment has long evolved to a more accessible place with the use of technology. It has become part of my life now.

I won't really use the word reliant in my own case because i do without it sometimes but no doubt,
technology has made almost if not everything better. Some of which are communications,transportation,agriculture and what heve you.

Do I know that something technology has added advantage to human but it is totally wrong to rely of it
It is done by human beings and it is liable to tear and wears so how will someone put all the eggs in one basket, no that is not good
Post automatically merged:

Do I know that something technology has added advantage to human but it is totally wrong to rely of it
It is done by human beings and it is liable to tear and wears so how will someone put all the eggs in one basket, no that is not good

A day without technology is primitive, from the smart watch to the phones, our laptops, daily news update, transportation and so many things, this vindicate the high passiveness of data and technology.no technology complete stagnancy

Life without technology is not complete i rely so much on technology in my day to day activities. I use technology in my house and workplace as well. There is nothing we do today without technology even the online job we do.

might be antiquated on the grounds that however much as could be expected I would prefer not to be subject to the innovation. Indeed, even my telephone is the old Nokia which is certainly not an advanced cell. Yet, don't be mixed up in light of the fact that I have a Samsung that I use for the web, there's additionally a tablet in my pack, a PC and a work area. You might be astounded that my profession is in PCs being a developer during the hour of the centralized computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back