What's new

Are you reliant on tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reliant on technology to go by my daily activities, everyone is depends on technology this. Big organizations or cooperation are not left out, technology makes life easier ranging from phones, internet, banking and so on are all tech that helps us daily.

I may be archaic, because I don't want to rely on technology as much as possible. Also the old Nokia, not a mobile, is my telephone. But don't be incorrect, as I have a Samsung I use for the Internet, a smartphone, a laptop and a desktop are also present in my bag. You might be shocked that during mainframes my profession was in computers as a programmer.

Technology is now making waves more than some years ago and the recent pandemic situation has underlined the need for technological involvement. Businesses now need to upgrade to the use of tech if it wants to remain relevant.

I do depend on tech on a day by day business, principally in light of the fact that my work includes innovation and without it, I would be unemployed. For individual use, I can say I'm dependent likewise, as correspondence and amusement has since quite a while ago developed to a more open spot with the utilization of innovation. It has become part of my life now.

A day without technology is primitive, from the smart watch to the phones, our laptops, daily news update, transportation and so many things, this vindicate the high passiveness of data and technology.no technology complete stagnancy
Yes, you are right of what you said. A world without technology is like uncompleted building. Technology is really helping in terms of living, technology make us know much what is going around the world without leaving your area, technology make life easier to live.

The fact I am chatting here to pass across my thoughts on your enquiry and the very same fact that you also are here making your own enquiries tells us both that we are very much reliant on technology assistance to pass across our thoughts

Technology has made a huge impact on every aspect of society. It has expanded the ways we entertain, changed the way we communicate, increased our ability to travel, and even influenced social change in our societies. Is. The more technology has developed, the greater its impact on society. Take a look at where society competed in the 19th century with the rapid advancement of technology in the 20th century ,from the invention of electricity to computers to automobiles

Yes, you are right of what you said. A world without technology is like uncompleted building. Technology is really helping in terms of living, technology make us know much what is going around the world without leaving your area, technology make life easier to live.
Even with all these good deeds, so many disadvantage that comes with this advancement on daily basis, even though we emphasize on the good part, they are places that regress on tech. They feel the exposure will tame their cultural exposure.

Of course we are and we have been since Cavemen discovered that they could make stone spearheads to increase success hunting.We lose and discard skills we no longer require for daily living. Pioneers survived because they had the necessary skills, and many died because there were no antibiotics, smoke detectors, or blood transfusions.

Though technology proved itself as a friend, facilitator, and comforter, its destructive capabilities in warfare have proved to be more deleterious rather than to be constructive. There is no question that such high-tech devices have enriched our lives and made everything easy. So, it is a natural thing for man to become dependent on technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back