What's new

Are you reliant on tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my perspective, innovation is an essential decent. At present nearly everything rotates around innovation and its advances, and in a way makes autonomy, however on the off chance that we talk honestly that is just part since we should consider wellbeing, work among other significant things in day by day life that they are not mechanical.

Although I use my phone for lots if personal activities. And I can breath and behaving even if am not wothy phone. Because technology did lots of great and good for man's generation, do there is nothing bad relying on ones phone.

You Feel Anxious Without Connection If you suddenly begin feeling anxious because you haven't connected with anyone and want to interact with someone on your phone or computer, then technology has made you too dependent on having a connection at all times.

That's sadly true. These days we are more reliant on tech than on each others. I rely on my phone whole day. I think 90% of day time I am using my phone. There are some tech which are good for daily use and some aren't like mobile phones. Using these you forget the world around you. You get distant .

Technology is in everything we do anymore. Most of us get anxiety if our computer crashes or we lose our cell phone. Even if you think that you’d be fine without your phone, remember that work requires technology, TV is technology, college requires technology—it’s everywhere.

I, for one, would love it if society could go back to the good ol’ days of living without technology, and just living off the land, but I’m a realist so I know that’s not possible. Even though the idea of a technology free society sounds extremely
Post automatically merged:

You Feel Anxious Without Connection If you suddenly begin feeling anxious because you haven't connected with anyone and want to interact with someone on your phone or computer, then technology has made you too dependent on having a connection at all times.
Nice

Although I am highly knowledgeable in my area of expertise I rely on tech for a lot of stuff. My communication relies on Tech. My accounting is made possible by an online software. My modeling is also tech.
tech has give us super powers and not to use it is to become sub optimal.

Yes I relient on tech I can't do without my phone and computer Technology is cool and it helps us in daily life. But one thing that is cause for concern is that we tend to over rely on technology. ... If we put too much reliance on technology alone I worry that it will make us less human or distort our reality

Yes I relient much on tech but One good thing about computers is that it frees up the human mind to be more creative. We don't have to spend all our time organizing and looking for information, crunching numbers . A day will come, we will become handicap, we perhaps would not be able to do anything without it

are you relying on take that was a question now listen everything we do lies on take out to the phone will used to Prescot l34 we used to make comment on this trend relies on tech so the thing is this everyone everybody relies on Peck and Peck is the future so embrace it and move forward

I am the most reliant on tech, I can't live for 2 minutes without operating my phone, doing one thing or the other on it. My phone seems to be my best friend, even when I'm eating I'm still operating it.

I have a question for you all, do you rely on tech on a daily basis?

I do to an extent, I rely on my smart watch to monitor my heart rate and distance.

I find myself lost when I don’t have my phone too, I use this most of the day for work and social activities.
Of course , I am a tech enthusiast. Without technology I find it hard to live my day to day life. I use my laptop and smart phone connected to the Internet regularly. I am an advocate of using Deep learning for building project that solves real world problem in these engineering sector.

Technology is cool and it helps us in daily life. But one thing that is cause for concern is that we tend to over rely on technology. ... If we put too much reliance on technology alone I worry that it will make us less human or distort

Yes. Many people are so much dependent on technology today. Some cannot be themselves without holding tech products for some seconds while some lifetime achieve is documented in a tech products like phones, laptops, flash drives, hard drives etc.

I can't do without technology even the phone am using to post this comment is a product of technology. My Point of sales business is being run on technology. My little investments in cryptocurrency is working on technology. So I depend on technology.

Yes i am reliant on technology because the world is currently evolving round it qnd and it has made a lot if things very easy at the moment. I expect everyone to technology reliant in this 21st century.

What would happen if your computer crashed? What about if you lost your cellphone? If just thinking about these scenarios gives you anxiety, you’re not alone. Most of us rely so much on technology these days that losing it, even for a day, would be extremely inconvenient, and for some, life-altering. So what if you took that technology out of your life for a day voluntarily? What would your day look like if you couldn’t chronicle every step on Facebook or Twitter.

Yes, I rely on technology. Almost everyone does if not all, you take a ride to work, their traffic lights on the roads, watching tvs, chatting and all that. One way or the other, we rely on technology sometimes even without knowing it.

I think in one way or the other in depending on tech to get myself on track which is the fact that I rely on my phone because I could mostly that my phone is my major office even when people need my service in several situation, i think i could say to an extent that tech is another way of helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back