Are you part of Socialseos.com

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I came to know about this website a long time ago but they were not accepting any new users at that time but thankfully they started to accept new users now and we can only join if we have an invite from another user. So if you like to join then you can join from my link.

I know this site but I am not comfortable using a site like this. My social media accounts are private accounts and I cannot use my social media accounts to comment on random posts. If you want to use a site like this make sure you use a different social site that you have created primarily for a purpose like this one.

I registered some time ago on that platform and sent the verification test, but for some reason that I do not know they did not accept me on the platform, the funny thing is that they keep sending me emails with the message that there are tasks to complete available.

There are thousands of similar platforms available, so I don't really care at all.

I came to know about this website a long time ago but they were not accepting any new users at that time but thankfully they started to accept new users now and we can only join if we have an invite from another user. So if you like to join then you can join from my link.

So how does it work, certain advertisers pay them to pay their members to like and comment on specific ads using their sm accounts? Or specific companies already on the sm sites want you to follow them and then like/repost and advertise their products?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back