Are You Part of Hive Micro?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen a user post on forum coin about his payment achievements from Hive micro and as per them they are making even $10-15 in a week and they also work on other websites so I think they make more than $60 a month just from this website. I am also planning to give this website a go.

Are You Part of Hive Micro?

I heard about this site a long time ago but never took any interest in joining this site. Even though I have never used it, I know this is a legit site as I know a lot of people are using the platform to make money.

This is a popular micro task website but the only problem associate with this website is the penalty they charge users for making mistakes while completing tasks.

I am planning to start with it and also thinking to contact the person who is able to make big on this website as he is part of forum coin

I am planning to start with it and also thinking to contact the person who is able to make big on this website as he is part of forum coin
They can only share their tips and cannot guarantee you the earnings and not many users will be willing to share their tips and tricks.

They can only share their tips and cannot guarantee you the earnings and not many users will be willing to share their tips and tricks.
This is correct. I will do it myself and will try but I am not 100% confident that I will be able to earn from it as I am not very good at the tasks provided by these websites but still I will try

A die hard user of hive micro told me that the platform doesn't really favour old writers. As you get older, you won't be earning much from the site.

I am talking about Hive offers which is an exclusive website where you earn by completing micro tasks

A die hard user of hive micro told me that the platform doesn't really favour old writers. As you get older, you won't be earning much from the site.
So you mean that people who are likely to earn more from it and new users. Right?

I have joined it but after looking at its KYC requirements, I left the website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back