What's new

Are you honest while filling out surveys?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Yes. I try as much as possible to give good result while doing survey because I know most of these answers are needed to improve on different products these companies are dishing out to their customers. However, there are quite some people who doesn't give honest response to this survey and it cost the survey companies a lot.

Yes am always truthful with any information am given out, because if I fail to be truthful my account might be banned & suspended

That's one of the reasons why I don't usually venture into survey. It is against my conviction as a Christian. I hope you guys understand me. I'm not saying its bad to participate in surveys but everyone has its dos and don'ts

Surveys are designed to know the honest opinions of the people it is pushed to. If you don't fill it honestly, the insights that come out as a survey result may deviate a lot compared to your real answer.

Hence it is always advisable to give honest opinions about the questions asked in a survey.
Post automatically merged:

Surveys are designed to know the honest opinions of the people it is pushed to. If you don't fill it honestly, the insights that come out as a survey result may deviate a lot compared to your real answer.

Hence it is always advisable to give honest opinions about the questions asked in a survey.

Here are some of the benefits of providing accurate info to complete the survey.The first advantage is that if you are asked the same question again, you will not hesitate to answer it and you will easily answer the same question. The second benefit is that if you are honest with your work You will definitely get its reward in the form of reward

I think that when filling out a survey it is very important to be honest, and as far as possible I try to be honest without divulging any of my personal information. In this case I try to ensure that all the information that I give out is true an accurate however in the case of personal details this I may not be entirely honest on for safety reasons. The reason that I am honest is that surveys often have a way of checking if you are lying by asking the questions in different ways and expecting the same answer and therefore if you are not honest, and you slip up you can be banned from the survey and lose all the rewards as well. Also, it doesn't help the surveyors if you are not honest.

Market research, or Get Paid To surveys is a very common method of earning online. When filling out studies, do you use real & honest information, or have you been using fake info? And, what's the reason for your decision?
Of course. I'm always very honest while filling out my form because it doesn't require you to indicate your name or identity. Survey forms are filled out anonymously. With this in mind, one should not be bothered about one's identity being revealed.

Market research, or Get Paid To surveys is a very common method of earning online. When filling out studies, do you use real & honest information, or have you been using fake info? And, what's the reason for your decision?
Yes I'm always honest, what some people do not know is that there are some trick questions and when you're lying you fail to remember and can get disqualified. Best to be truthful.

I am certain that I am honest in answering surveys. But when it comes to profile information, I faked my age and country sometimes. The main reason is that before I was not old enough to answer surveys, but due to the need of earning some bucks I did what I had to do.

Certainly, it's important you're honest. Though desperation makes people give the wrong information thinking the info will be to their favor. I'll say 90% of the time, I give 100% information. I believe everyone should do that also.

Thanks brother that's an interesting thread I have ever seen, and I believe that you must have made some research and find out that some persons that participate in surveys are not always honest, but for me I always try my best to be honest

Yes am very honest in filling survey because you can never say never. Most importantly i don't know how things will change. But very sure that the survey do pay money to the people that has being highly influencial to me.

I see a lot of comments saying they are honest, we don't have to lie, there are general surveys that pays low and there is high paying professional surveys.

Yes.
Am always honest when filling out surveys.
It would be a bad thing to give fake information.
Being honest while filling out surveys won't cost one anything.

Mostly because of my current location, there are not very many surveys around here, I only participated in one zap surveys which requires some basic information during registration and uses it to being surveys to increase accuracy and honesty so I didn't even try to go against that, if I didn't qualify for anyone, I left it.

I'm very honest when filling out surveys because my information is held with confidentiality and I don't see how I've got to loose by giving genuine information.

Well to be honest, I've done a mix of both. Though some situations I see that aren't so familiar but they're not so far from what I currently experience in everyday life.
So yes, I basically do my best to be as honest as possible.

I answer some of the questions in the survey to the best of my knowledge. Probably that is the reason why I usually got screened out of some of the survey. With my profile I was unable to get consistent survey.

When I was still filling up surveys, I always try to be as honest as I can be. In that way, I wouldn't have to worry being warned for dishonesty. Also, when we're lying, there's a high chance that it will get detected from our profiles. So it's better to stay true on answering surveys.

Yes, I'm always honest but it gets me nowhere. At the end of everything what I will see is "sorry no survey for you at the moment". It's just another time waster especially for Africans. Never for once have I been completed a survey let alone be paid
I know how this feels, so frustrating.
I have tried some survey sites and never been able to withdraw from them. Most times I think it doesn't matter if you're honest or not. One's opinion can be different from another's.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back