What's new

Are you honest while filling out surveys?

Yes, I always try to stay as honest as I can, basically because if I don't, I know that the survey panel will discover me and I will be banned, it does not make much sense to respond dishonestly to the surveys since sooner or later you will be banned and therefore you will not be able to answer more surveys and you will lose an earning opportunity.

Market research, or Get Paid To surveys is a very common method of earning online. When filling out studies, do you use real & honest information, or have you been using fake info? And, what's the reason for your decision?
When I first started the whole survey gig a long time ago (I don't do it now, you never get very far,) anyway, at first I was very honest in my answers. Then I realized the more stuff you agree to, or if you check off almost all the boxes, you had a better chance of getting more surveys. But even then, you'd never get enough work, never enough surveys, and you waste a whole lot of time answering questions only to be told you didn't qualify. AFTER you do the survey.
No thanks

I'm always honest whenever I attempt to take a survey. I know I'm not qualified for every single one if I do this, but honesty is the best policy in my book and I feel weird lying about certain things.

Yes, it's important to stay honest when filling out a survey, whether it's in the form of your feedback or your behavior towards something, because your honest response to the survey will help the administration know what changes or improvements they need to make within their business or organization.

I don't do surveys these days, however, in the past, I always made sure to provide honest information while filling surveys forms. Since I shared my exact location, I rarely got surveys to participate. Surveys were not available in my location most of the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back