What's new

Are you honest while filling out surveys?

Deleted member 403

Market research, or Get Paid To surveys is a very common method of earning online. When filling out studies, do you use real & honest information, or have you been using fake info? And, what's the reason for your decision?

Ofcourse I stay true to whatever information I give. That way, it won't be hard for me to memorize each answer that I give to all the surveys they give moving forward. Remember that they check all your answers, if it reflects the same information you give when you do profiling before registering to their site. And if there are inconsistencies, the bigger chance that your account will be banned or suspended.

Yes I am very much honest to write replynaginst these surveys according to my experience and my knowledge may be it's not up to the mark but it's totally my thought and experience

I am always honest while filling out surveys. I Know that such surveys and questions are for certain reason and purposes. It will be totally wrong for me to supply insufficient answer by lying or providing fake information about myself. There also cases where certain private personal questions are asked, I do wonder what are their aim and motives behind asking such questions, I do indicate I cannot tell them the answer rather than lying or providing fake untrue answers.

The providers of the first survey I ever engaged myself with warned me about giving dishonest answers to quetion so I tried being honest only to told the survey didn't match my profile.

Since I try to be very honest with filling out survey questionaire.

Yes im always trying to be as honest as possible when im answering surveys because why would i provide fake informations when im being paid to privide them those basic informations that wouldn't harm me in anyway? It's not fair. Besides surveys always remembers your previous survey answers it would be confusing to fill the same questions if in just giving out random answers.

When I was still filling up surveys, I always try to be as honest as I can be. In that way, I wouldn't have to worry being warned for dishonesty. Also, when we're lying, there's a high chance that it will get detected from our profiles. So it's better to stay true on answering surveys.

Certainly am always honest when I answered a surveyed question because if they are doing it for research then that might benefit mankind and you answer it wrongly it might spoiled and bring down the whole thing,in every survey site i go to and am ask a surveyed question i will try as much as possible to answer them correctly and honestly except those i don't know.. that is how I always do and I hope am right,i stand to be corrected if am wrong.

I have always answered surveys honestly because I would not want to be caught in a lie in the course of answering the survey because I have discovered that even though you complete that one survey, you may not be offered more surveys in future.

Market research, or Get Paid To surveys is a very common method of earning online. When filling out studies, do you use real & honest information, or have you been using fake info? And, what's the reason for your decision?
Yes, I'm always honest but it gets me nowhere. At the end of everything what I will see is "sorry no survey for you at the moment". It's just another time waster especially for Africans. Never for once have I been completed a survey let alone be paid

Well I have always been honest while filling up surveys because normally I am an honest person, I don't like tainting my reputation as an honest person so in whatever I do, honesty is my watchword.
I know how important surveys are to the company conducting them, it won't be good for me to spoil their plan with lies.

I think i filled little bit survey form and as i know myself, i didnt say anything which is not true,i replied according to my personal experience and base on truth of all questions .and it should also be true seriously....

I am somewhat honest while filling out surveys. Surveys are no big deal and it doesn't take too much time. If one of my answers is not in the option, I just choose the closest option and move on. I don't think I need to be 100% honest with surveys.

I'm always honest when filling out surveys, what is there to lie about? I give the appropriate answers and do not hold back any detail because they really don't ask things that are too personal.

Yes sure Alhamdolillah I am honest in filling out surveys and research papers. I remember when i was in University and there were lot of survey papers and research papers given to us by our seniors while they were on thesis writing or marketing purposes then we fill out surveys every day.

For years, I was brutally honest Everytime I filled out a survey.

When I joined this forum, I realized that that honesty was the reason I would get halfway through a survey, and then be told I don't qualify.

Yes I can say 90% of my response are absolutely correct. I just completed a survey now and I answered relating all questions to my personal /job and marital situation.
I believe survey is much easier to answer when you use actual facts and figures rather than guessing whihc will definitely lead to conflicting result unfavourable to survey owners.

Yes i fill the survey with real information. Because i think it is for some specific reason, if i make incompetency to fill the survey it may affect the result that will get the researcher. They may close the business for this or may take some irrelevant decisions. So i fill the survey carefully what they ask..

I personally don't work filling surveys as 90% of them aren't supported in my country, but i believe everyone shares the same opinion as mine that they should keep their personnal data private, i'm against that but it is what it is

Most survey sites have limited there members to a particular region therefore people coming from a different part of the world have limited or no survey to attend to. With this, staying true to the forms would definitely be a no no.
Thanks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back