What's new

Are you having conversations with your co-workers at the work's place?

This depends a lot on the nature of job in the first place. I used to work in the customer care department and we used to engage with the customers and this never allowed us to interact with other co-workers. However, we used to interact with the employees during the break time.

I believe that no matter the nature of the business that you are into, it is still going to be the way you avail yourself to your co-workers that is going to give them the liberty to get into your face and treat you the way they are not supposed to. This is going to be as a result of how you are communicating with them, but if you set a clear mode of operation with each and every one of them, I believe that there is going to be a form of respect they are going to show to you.

When I worked the call center job, I sat next to a couple people I really didn't mind. There was this older man named Geoff, who was Australian, we talked a bit, he was really cool I thought. There was a woman to my right that would talk to me too. We would talk between calls and on breaks and stuff. A lot of fun people worked there. But I no longer work there.

I believe that no matter the nature of the business that you are into, it is still going to be the way you avail yourself to your co-workers that is going to give them the liberty to get into your face and treat you the way they are not supposed to. This is going to be as a result of how you are communicating with them, but if you set a clear mode of operation with each and every one of them, I believe that there is going to be a form of respect they are going to show to you.

Well, there are certain kinds of business that may not require you to interact with your co-workers that much because you may not be in a need to do so. For example, if you work in a telemarketing company, you have to mostly deal with the customers, not with co-workers.

Well, there are certain kinds of business that may not require you to interact with your co-workers that much because you may not be in a need to do so. For example, if you work in a telemarketing company, you have to mostly deal with the customers, not with co-workers.

I have never seen any business that stops any kind of communication or conversation with coworkers. How are they even going to do that? Are they going to put up gag order for all employees at work? There will always be communication between workers even those who are working as telemarketing staffs. It's just that they have to keep things at the minimum just to make sure they focus on work.

I have never seen any business that stops any kind of communication or conversation with coworkers. How are they even going to do that? Are they going to put up gag order for all employees at work? There will always be communication between workers even those who are working as telemarketing staffs. It's just that they have to keep things at the minimum just to make sure they focus on work.

There are a few businesses that do that. For example, there are a few telemarketing companies that do not allow employees to interact with each other and focus on their jobs. This is because they are supposed to focus on customers while they are at work. They are not allowed to interact with others.

Yes, we are allowed to communicate with our colleagues at work. It would feel awkward for a company to demand or have a rule against speaking with your fellow colleagues at work. I will be comfortable working in any company with this kind of demands.

Yes, we are allowed to communicate with our colleagues at work. It would feel awkward for a company to demand or have a rule against speaking with your fellow colleagues at work. I will be comfortable working in any company with this kind of demands.

Every company will want a good rapport with staff members where each staff member is encouraged to interact and be friends with others as that is how the mission of the company is achieved. So, any staff member not complying is simply making things difficult for the management.

There are a few businesses that do that. For example, there are a few telemarketing companies that do not allow employees to interact with each other and focus on their jobs. This is because they are supposed to focus on customers while they are at work. They are not allowed to interact with others.

Well, it actually depends on the supervisor who is overseeing those who are working in a telemarketing company. This is because I have seen some of them that usually talk with their fellow colleague as long as it's something that they can do in a quiet manner that wouldn't get more attention from anyone or their supervisors.

Every company will want a good rapport with staff members where each staff member is encouraged to interact and be friends with others as that is how the mission of the company is achieved. So, any staff member not complying is simply making things difficult for the management.

If workers are in unity, everything will be going smoothly at work. Workers are not meant to be in enmity at work. They don't need to be friends but they shouldn't be enemies. If they can't coexist, it will be hard for them to work together.

There is no way I am going to be coming to work without having a free mind to work successfully with any of my coworkers. In any situation whereby I feel the same level of energy with everyone that I am working with at work, I believe that will definitely get along and do our job successfully.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back