What's new

Are you going to go full VR when you can afford it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
VR is something I have had a blast playing in recent weeks. I was able to play around with a Meta Quest 2 VR headset. An affordable headset that doesn't require a good PC to use. It can be used standalone, it's so fun. Anyway, when you can afford to get VR yourself, are you going to jump at the chance to buy into it?

I am saving some of my money, as I'm someone who doesn't just spend a large sum of money out of nowhere. So once I save up some money, I think I'll finally jump into VR myself.

When you can afford to, are you going to get a VR headset and other VR equipment? Or if you can afford it, when do you plan to if you want to?

Well I do not plan to acquire yet a hardware for virtual reality because I feel comfortable playing as a game, but I do not rule it out in the future because I tried it a couple of times at a friend's house and the truth is that the experience was good

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back