Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Apple has announced that the iPhone 14 Pro will go on sale on 16th September 2022 while the standard price will start at 799$

1662713037416.png

Are you going to buy this product?

I can buy it if there's money in my hand. Iphone is a such good products. But I cannot be under pressure to buy it now because iphone is just for fashion. It's many features beut featurdc

I can buy it if there's money in my hand. Iphone is a such good products. But I cannot be under pressure to buy it now because iphone is just for fashion. It's many features beut featurdc
usually, this stuff is very expensive and impossible to buy in third-world countries because of the low currency there while it will be easy to buy for an American or European citizen.

Not for a while. I got an iPhone 11 last April, before that I had the iPhone 6. I normally keep phones for about 3 years at a time, then upgrade to one or two models below the newest one. My iPhone 11 was only $300, much better than paying all that money.

I have read about the features and they are absolutely very good but then I do not think I am going to buy them right now because they are way too expensive starting at about $800.

I have read about the features and they are absolutely very good but then I do not think I am going to buy them right now because they are way too expensive starting at about $800.
the most interesting feature is changing Sim to Esim, I really like this update but the problem is you'll find trouble connecting others because only Apple launched this.

I would have like to buy the Iphone 14 but it's would be very expensive in my country and my problem with apple products is that they always bring out new products. Who knows in the next two to three months they might come up with Iphone 14 pro max.

I would have like to buy the Iphone 14 but it's would be very expensive in my country and my problem with apple products is that they always bring out new products. Who knows in the next two to three months they might come up with Iphone 14 pro max.
this is logic bro and not only with Apple, all the companies launch new phones every 4-6 months with new and better features and options to gain new sellers.

Samsung is doing that, Realme, Redmi.. all

this is logic bro and not only with Apple, all the companies launch new phones every 4-6 months with new and better features and options to gain new sellers.

Samsung is doing that, Realme, Redmi.. all
You are right, not only apple companies launch new phones every 4-6 months, other phone companies also do that. I feel it's much more common with apple companies though and funny enough, the features in the new phones are only slightly better than that of the phones they released earlier.

You are right, not only apple companies launch new phones every 4-6 months, other phone companies also do that. I feel it's much more common with apple companies though and funny enough, the features in the new phones are only slightly better than that of the phones they released earlier.
Samsung flips off the iPhone 14 and answered them: "Let us know when it folds" :LOL:, this shows the degree of competition between the two companies.

Iphone has significantly transformed our lives over the previous years. There is even evidence to suggest that mobile phones have revolutionized the lives of millions of people in poverty by increasing their access to education, weather information (particularly important for farmers and fishermen) and critical knowledge pertaining to business and healthcare from even remotest locations. While mobile phones are transforming societies and economies for the better, little is known about their harmful effects on people and the planet.

As far as I am concerned I think I would like to get the device as soon as it's launched. However I don't think that o am in a good position financial to afford that in the coming two weeks. However I will just continue using my android smartphone

Apple has announced that the iPhone 14 Pro will go on sale on 16th September 2022 while the standard price will start at 799$

View attachment 3828

Are you going to buy this product?
I never waste my money, buying expensive iPhones is also a waste of money, instead I can invest that money for the future or at least I can save it and use it for something useful.

I never waste my money, buying expensive iPhones is also a waste of money, instead I can invest that money for the future or at least I can save it and use it for something useful.
Sure. Most youth of this generation just want to have a feel of these phones. This has become a competition within out peers which isn't healthy for the growth and development of our society.

Sure. Most youth of this generation just want to have a feel of these phones. This has become a competition within out peers which isn't healthy for the growth and development of our society.
Definetly beside iPhones and other expensive phones using social media like Instagram and TikTok will affect them and make them blind about their society and responsibilities.

I ag
Definetly beside iPhones and other expensive phones using social media like Instagram and TikTok will affect them and make them blind about their society and responsibilities.
I must say this a good point.Our youth aren't serious with things that will help them become successful but that engrossed with things that makes them popular I public which shouldn't be so.

it depends on the character of people, some of them buy expensive phones to just show off in front of people and their friends and some of the people maybe they are rich so they want to try something new and unique.

it depends on the character of people, some of them buy expensive phones to just show off in front of people and their friends and some of the people maybe they are rich so they want to try something new and unique.
Lol..very true. But this shouldn't be the case; we should think of what the next ten years to come has for us as a youth rather engaging in an unusual activities all in the name of been praised by our peers.

It's not about the money, even if i have billion dollars on my account, i don't intend to buy iPhone14. There has not been any significant change between iphone11, 12, 13 & 14. If you have any of the four, don't bother getting the others. They are all the same

Lol..very true. But this shouldn't be the case; we should think of what the next ten years to come has for us as a youth rather engaging in an unusual activities all in the name of been praised by our peers.
that's true! In my case, I can't buy a phone that's more expensive than 350$ even though I have money to buy iPhone 14. I bought Realme 8 5G the last year for 270$ and it is very good in all the options.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back