Are you going to buy iPhone 14?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Apple has announced that the iPhone 14 Pro will go on sale on 16th September 2022 while the standard price will start at 799$

1662713037416.png

Are you going to buy this product?

Danny4cash

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I can buy it if there's money in my hand. Iphone is a such good products. But I cannot be under pressure to buy it now because iphone is just for fashion. It's many features beut featurdc

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I can buy it if there's money in my hand. Iphone is a such good products. But I cannot be under pressure to buy it now because iphone is just for fashion. It's many features beut featurdc
usually, this stuff is very expensive and impossible to buy in third-world countries because of the low currency there while it will be easy to buy for an American or European citizen.

Hev_Leo26

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Not for a while. I got an iPhone 11 last April, before that I had the iPhone 6. I normally keep phones for about 3 years at a time, then upgrade to one or two models below the newest one. My iPhone 11 was only $300, much better than paying all that money.

Smiles20

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have read about the features and they are absolutely very good but then I do not think I am going to buy them right now because they are way too expensive starting at about $800.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have read about the features and they are absolutely very good but then I do not think I am going to buy them right now because they are way too expensive starting at about $800.
the most interesting feature is changing Sim to Esim, I really like this update but the problem is you'll find trouble connecting others because only Apple launched this.

Laurentta

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I would have like to buy the Iphone 14 but it's would be very expensive in my country and my problem with apple products is that they always bring out new products. Who knows in the next two to three months they might come up with Iphone 14 pro max.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I would have like to buy the Iphone 14 but it's would be very expensive in my country and my problem with apple products is that they always bring out new products. Who knows in the next two to three months they might come up with Iphone 14 pro max.
this is logic bro and not only with Apple, all the companies launch new phones every 4-6 months with new and better features and options to gain new sellers.

Samsung is doing that, Realme, Redmi.. all

Laurentta

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
this is logic bro and not only with Apple, all the companies launch new phones every 4-6 months with new and better features and options to gain new sellers.

Samsung is doing that, Realme, Redmi.. all
You are right, not only apple companies launch new phones every 4-6 months, other phone companies also do that. I feel it's much more common with apple companies though and funny enough, the features in the new phones are only slightly better than that of the phones they released earlier.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You are right, not only apple companies launch new phones every 4-6 months, other phone companies also do that. I feel it's much more common with apple companies though and funny enough, the features in the new phones are only slightly better than that of the phones they released earlier.
Samsung flips off the iPhone 14 and answered them: "Let us know when it folds" :LOL:, this shows the degree of competition between the two companies.