What's new

Are you going on walks? And if so how often are you going on a walk?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I personally not going on a walk, but I used to go on walks on weekends and specifically on the nights, and I think that the night is a better time to go on a walk, when everybody is sleeping so there us a silence and you have your mind cleaned to think about some stuff and be with yourself for a nice period. But what about you do you go on walks? And if so how often are you going on a walk?

I personally not going on a walk, but I used to go on walks on weekends and specifically on the nights, and I think that the night is a better time to go on a walk, when everybody is sleeping so there us a silence and you have your mind cleaned to think about some stuff and be with yourself for a nice period. But what about you do you go on walks? And if so how often are you going on a walk?
I dont really like to walk but at night I get the feeling that its more fun and just feel the wind hitting your body and no one is around you.

Walking at night is so creepy and dangerous. I usually walk during the day sometimes with my friends or by myself. I don't usually do it everyday but I try to as much as possible. I am thinking of going to work out in the gym since I is much better.

I love to walk. I'd say it's my favorite form of exercise, right next to Yoga.
And I agree, nights are best.. if you're cautious. I like to go out for walks right at dusk.
🌌

I'm going on walks three times per week after dinner, I always do different activities of Sport to keep myself healthy and fit :)

My morning walks are always brisk and energetic. I walk for at least 30 minutes in the morning. Then I go for a slow walk after my dinner for 15 minutes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back