What's new

Are you ever worried about your security online?

Yes I am worried because the hackers's strategies are more meticulous now. We really have to be more careful in accessing online. Nord Vpn is one of the most trusted vpn that I use lately.

I once had an online stalker, so I know all too well the threat of online security. This was something I couldn't control though, because the guy worked for our ISP. He saw me at a convention and told me he could see what sites I was visiting. I approached the ISP owner who assured me that it was not possible (except that it was possible) and that the guy would no longer be working there.

Since then I'm somewhat cautious about what I do online and who can see things. I don't click on links that people send me, not even from my husband and he gets very upset by that!

I also don't log into any of my online accounts on any computer except for my own and I don't use public wifi to log into any accounts. It's not worth the risk.

I use a reputable antivirus and firewall software to protect your devices from malware and viruses, use and strong and unique passwords for all your accounts and enable two-factor authentication whenever possible so I am not that concerned about my security.

Are you ever worried about your online security? I think I'm pretty well protected. I've been looking into VPNs as of late to protect me a bit more.

But what about you? Are you ever worried about your online security?

I barely make use of VPN. This is because I trust most of the websites that I make use of every day. There's no reason for me to make use of VPN in accessing them.

I have no business with the Dark Web. It's the only place where if I would access it, I'm definitely going to use a strong VPN.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back