What's new

Are you comfortable with your current state?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$0.0100USD
Biznotes
I believe that one thing that is very common with every human being out there with is that we always have needs that we want to take care of. This makes it impossible for us to be satisfied and contented with a particular situation that we are in until we are better from that and still have quest for more.

Do you consider yourself to be comfortable and relaxed in your current state or you are still looking out for better ways to improve on whatever that is going on with you?

I am not very comfortable with my current state. I am having financial difficulties, I am battling with some health issues and I am seeing some issues with my family life.

I aim to get better every day. The focus that I have is that I have a lot to achieve, and that can only be possible once I attain certain financial positions in life.

I'm comfortable, yes, but it will never be enough, I'm an ambitious person who always wants more, so I won't stay as I am.

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back