What's new

Are You Comfortable taking Forum currency loan?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I saw a couple of posts from a user on different forums where they are giving away loans to every interested user in exchange of some commission or profit and also saw users opting for that maybe because they wanted to get paid soon to do something or pay for something and they were given the option to repay back in X number of days and if they don't then they need to pay the extra penalty.

Are You Comfortable taking Forum currency loan?

I’m not sure why I would want to take such a loan. FC loans don’t build my FICO score or allow me to buy a major purchase such as a house or a car.

If I had a shop on the forum that was selling well, maybe it would be a good deal to cover shop expenses while I wait for sales. That’s about the only reason I would be tempted to take one, if I was selling physical products via the forum in question. If I was selling artwork I could pay my Adobe subscription with such a loan, for example. Stuff like that.

Well, it's not that I don't feel comfortable using it, it's that I really don't need it, I remember the Bizdustry loan service in which 10000 biznotes can be lent or something else in exceptions, that's only $ 10, I think many people could use it to buy the VIP membership and try to generate back that amount and something more to be able to withdraw their earnings, I never needed it

Do I take banks or any financial institutions loans? No, I don't and I won't do anything similar on forums. Those who give forum loans are taking big risks. There's nothing like collateral from those they give loan. There will be cases of defaulters in high numbers.

Why would I want to take forum loan when I can get whatever I want in the loan by using the forum. I haven't used any forum loan features. I have seen it been offered on Forum Promotion, Forum Coin, RIF and now Discussion Bucks. It's a risk I'm not willing to take. If it's up to me, there shouldn't anything like forum loan.

I’m not sure why I would want to take such a loan. FC loans don’t build my FICO score or allow me to buy a major purchase such as a house or a car.

If I had a shop on the forum that was selling well, maybe it would be a good deal to cover shop expenses while I wait for sales. That’s about the only reason I would be tempted to take one, if I was selling physical products via the forum in question. If I was selling artwork I could pay my Adobe subscription with such a loan, for example. Stuff like that.

I've not seen where anyone who is offering forum loan services make available a loan amount of $1000 or even $500. It's max $50 which they hardly give. What am I meant to do with $50 or less than $50 loan? It's not worth it.

The two people whom I currently know that are into offering forum currency loan services have had several cases of those who defaulted when it comes to paying back the loan with the interest that it comes with. Some of them have even gotten to the extent of not receiving their money back from those they offered their loan services to. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a smart thing to do on forums.

Why would I want to take forum loan when I can get whatever I want in the loan by using the forum. I haven't used any forum loan features. I have seen it been offered on Forum Promotion, Forum Coin, RIF and now Discussion Bucks. It's a risk I'm not willing to take. If it's up to me, there shouldn't anything like forum loan.

There should be terms to be meet before giving out forum currency loans to anyone. It shouldn't be given to new members because they are the one's with more chance of running away when they can't pay. They should provide their official identification documents if they want big loan.

I have never taken forum currency loans, and I don't think I would ever take a forum currency loan. I know few people who are offering forum currency loans, they have high fees and interest rates in order to minimize the risk. However, I have borrowed cryptos a couple of times from other users on the forums. I have also lent cryptos to a couple of guys on forums.

I have never taken forum currency loans, and I don't think I would ever take a forum currency loan. I know few people who are offering forum currency loans, they have high fees and interest rates in order to minimize the risk. However, I have borrowed cryptos a couple of times from other users on the forums. I have also lent cryptos to a couple of guys on forums.

Even with those high fees on the forum currency loan been offered anyone who still want to take those loan and disappear can actually do this especially when there is no extra measures that are set in order to prevent this from happening.

I've actually been in a forum where there was a case against someone who couldn't pay the loan he took. It got to the point where the interest of the loan was actually chalked off for him to just pay the main loan he took but it was still very difficult for the person to pay it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back