What's new

Are you buying and holding AMC, GME?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

Due to the recent /wallstreetbets war on the wall street billionaires, the stocks are absolutely surging. Some people saying over 200k loans on the stock in Vanguard. Are you buying and holding?

I am attempting to buy some shares but Robinhood is restricting the shares and making it harder. I am signing up to other platforms who are not manipulating the market.

1627808644531.png

No i don't by or hold i don't trust it is not trustfull what i mean is i dont think it is going to up it is what i thinks what about you

I still don't know why all of you really depend on Robinhood when we also have app like risevest to buy your stock and get your shares,

Buying and hold is a great ideas if you do it with your spare money, Incas it crashes on the way ..., Using your business money may cause you to collapse in both side

Just like the commentator above me, the best thing to do in this type of instance is to make sure that the invest is to invest with spare money.

I am not buying neither am I holding any of these shares you're talking about here at the moment. This is obviously so for me because I am not one that is into buying or investing in shares of any kind. At least not at the moment though

I can't use Robinhood because it is not available in my place. Even if it was available, I wouldn't use it because I have heard that the platform restrict the users in buying and selling when the market is peaking.

I heard that this Robinhood of an app is so unreliable. Read of a review recently on this great forum about them being sued because they're limiting small investors from entering the market.
I'll prefer bigger, established trading platforms. NASDAQ is one for me.

Due to the recent /wallstreetbets war on the wall street billionaires, the stocks are absolutely surging. Some people saying over 200k loans on the stock in Vanguard. Are you buying and holding?

I am attempting to buy some shares but Robinhood is restricting the shares and making it harder. I am signing up to other platforms who are not manipulating the market.

View attachment 2605
I do not even know what AMC and GME represents. Are there both stocks?
Well, I haven't invested In stocks yet.
I don't even think the stocks mentioned can be accessible in my country.

I heard rumour from one of my friend,that Robinhood app is not functioning well,I suggest you should just look for a good and reliable app first.

Even though I am not holding any of the shares listed above, I don't see anything wrong in investing in shares. But one must be very sure to know how the market works first before going into it to avoid rushing in and rushing out as the market is full of risks.

If you do it with your spare cash, buying and holding is a great idea. However, doing it with business funds could lead to your financial collapse on both sides.

Truth be told i don't by or hold i don't trust it is not trustfull what i mean is i dont think it is going to up it is what i thinks what about you

If you do it with your spare cash, buying and holding is a great idea. However, doing it with business funds could lead to your financial collapse on both sides.

That's true, this sounds more like a investment, if you have experience on how to make profits I think it will be a good idea to try them out, the experience really matters.

i do not really know much about the stock market in general and it is one industry i would really like to get involve because of the enormous potential it has and the ability to fetch you money as well.

In a long run, robinhood might be considering so many factors which might be the reason for blocking any form of share. Just try and get any other platform to buy your share

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back