Are you allergic to anything??

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you allergic to anything? Food or anything else? I myself, I'm allergic to latex. If I touch anything with latex in it, my eyes get itchy and really puffy.

What about you? Are you allergic to anything?

I have about 20 things on my allergy list, so I'll spare everyone from reciting them all.

The top few are PEG which stands for polyethylene glycol and I got that severe allergy after receiving the covid vaccine. For the rest of my life I have to remove products and medications so I don't have my throat close up. Shampoos, lotions, toothpaste, dishwashing liquid, ibuprofen, even the name brand Benadry. It's simply awful to live with.

Then I'm also allergic to Penicillin and aspirin.

I am allergic to dust. I get into this incessant sneezing when I am exposed to dust. It is so bad that sometimes I get nose bleeds and swollen turbinates.

I have about 20 things on my allergy list, so I'll spare everyone from reciting them all.

The top few are PEG which stands for polyethylene glycol and I got that severe allergy after receiving the covid vaccine. For the rest of my life I have to remove products and medications so I don't have my throat close up. Shampoos, lotions, toothpaste, dishwashing liquid, ibuprofen, even the name brand Benadry. It's simply awful to live with.
Are you allergic to anything? Food or anything else? I myself, I'm allergic latex. If I touch anything with latex in it, my eyes get itchy and really puffy.

Then I'm also allergic to Penicillin and aspirin.
Are you allergic to anything? Food or anything else? I myself, I'm allergic to latex. If I touch anything with latex in it, my eyes get itchy and really puffy.

Back then, I never believed in the existence of allergies because I could eat anything and be in any kind of environment or be around any animal without experiencing any issues.

However, that perception changed when I had pork for the first time. I won't lie, I enjoyed the meal and even wanted more. However, that night, I went to bed as usual, but the following morning, I woke up with a red rash covering my entire body.

It might actually be funny or even concerning but then I have not really experienced something that I am allergic to be it a drug or food. I understand that there is definitely something I am allergic to but I have not just come in contact with it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back