What's new

Are you addicted to social media?

Few years back I used to enjoy spending time at different social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so on. To the point that I'm always at my phone interacting with some friends and even to strangers. But lately I've been losing interest.
I am very much addicted to social network, infact, I hardly stay a day I mean some minutes without logging in to social media. That's is the number one thing that keeps me company, so I can't really do without it!!!

Initially I used to be very addictive to Facebook to make new friends , but soon I learnt that social medias should be taken as a platform to educate oneself about recent happenings.

Just as the saying that too much of everything is dangerous, I think it is same thing for using social media too much as one can become addicted to it. As for me, if I must be addicted to social media, let it be that I am making money from it. Gone are the days where many people used social media just for chatting and not making any money from it. It is just my opinion.

Being bored leads to being addicted to social media , a busy man will not really have time to login all the time except he wants to advertise his product

people are only addicted to social media if you don't have any other thing to do like daily activities , a situation in which you are busy you don't even have time to check out on Facebook or WhatsApp you may not be able to be addicted to most of these things because your daily work might keep you busy in one way or the other, me personally I'm not addicted to any social media I only go there for business purpose only and I might spend some few minutes to check out message and notification that is all,
People are addicted to social media because it ease their stress, make them laugh , connect them to people all over the world and also do most of their business advertisement in social media.

Write your reply...are you addicted to social media
Well as for me I was one addicted to social media but as for know that portion is no more . I only earn money online

People are addicted to social media because it ease their stress, make them laugh , connect them to people all over the world and also do most of their business advertisement in social media.
There is no need for you to be addicted to social media when it is not a source of income. It is only advisable to be addicted when it is something that is generating an income to you.

Part of my lifestyle is to prevent being addicted to stuffs like social media especially when I do not get paid from them. One has to spend time on other beneficial stuffs asides the social media.

never , socail media is just for advertising for me ,i don't really waste time for it i only login only when am free

What is the need for people to be addicted to social media and connect with people all over the world and failed to connect with their family and their loved ones and relative ,most people are losing interest in family and addicted to social media.

I'm not addicted to social media, I can't waste my time and my precious data going through fake lifes going on there... But then, I'm I addicted to my phone? Hell yeah

I guess their is a particular age where one gets nearly addicted to social media. Once that time passes it becomes boring. Also, with increased activity in other areas of life social media becomes an afterthought.

Few years back I used to enjoy spending time at different social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so on. To the point that I'm always at my phone interacting with some friends and even to strangers. But lately I've been losing interest.
I believe as we grow in life we tend to loss interest in something and focus on other things, most especially life will always introduce responsibility to us

There was a time that I was addicted to social media especially facebook. I go there then to catch fun and read funny and interesting post. But since I have been hooked up with making money online, I have no free time to make fun there any more

I was addicted. When my relationship with others offline started to deteriorate, I had to force myself to ignore it.
Thankfully I got interested inside husltes and business at the same time, so that helped shift my focus.

But for a while, I had to delete my Facebook app. Now I only deal with FB and WhatsApp.
I am always addicted to the social media from the start up to the moment , I am also in love with Facebook because with it I can connect with my friends all over the world.

There was a time that I was addicted to social media especially facebook. I go there then to catch fun and read funny and interesting post. But since I have been hooked up with making money online, I have no free time to make fun there any more
Most times, these things are just in stages, like my self I was once addicted to Whatsapp, back then I could chat all through the night and won't get tired. But right now I am more busy with trying to make money and securing a better future

Most times, these things are just in stages, like my self I was once addicted to Whatsapp, back then I could chat all through the night and won't get tired. But right now I am more busy with trying to make money and securing a better future
Once we are hooked up with some things that earn us money. We will forget or won't have time for anything fun or entertaining.

Yes, l am addicted to two prominent social media platforms due to my business. I need them to get new designs and pattern drafting for my fashion designing Business. Also, l frequent them due to the eLearning l get from there, l also get to promote my business line.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back