What's new

Are you addicted to social media?

Few years back I used to enjoy spending time at different social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so on. To the point that I'm always at my phone interacting with some friends and even to strangers. But lately I've been losing interest.
I've lost interest in social media like Facebook and Twitter and so on like that since I know about this site that me working in there I could earn something at the end of it.

Social media means a lot and also everything to me. I work always on the social media because I run my ads campaigns for my businesses there, I try doing some catching up with my business partners on social media often times too and more
I understand your point very well. Because I am also a social media user. I heavily use the social media always and also online interactions are a part of what i do too.

When starting any new social media site, I think it’s easy to become addicted because it’s brand new. This happened on Facebook back in 2010 when I first joined and found all of my old high school friends, it was like a class reunion. But I’ll admit it got old pretty fast 😂 and I am no longer on there. I did return just to play an online game but for now it’s just here and myLot. And Twitter, but mainly for the beautiful artwork.

Few years back I used to enjoy spending time at different social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so on. To the point that I'm always at my phone interacting with some friends and even to strangers. But lately I've been losing interest.
I used to have that craving to always be on social media constantly whenever i have the time.But all that have change now,because i have found the social media to be useful in promoting my business and creating awareness for my brand.I no longer waste my time on frivolous things.

While social media. There must be a little form of discipline. We must learn how to manage our time. The only thing that makes me glue to the social media is either I am reading about how to make money or we are taking about something that will add value to me.
Just like me, I do not really have time for social media when it doesn't have anything tangible to do for my life ,I'm always interested on social media when I am also reading on the best way to make money online.

I was addicted to social media last three years ago,most especially twitter and instagram until I started using it to make money

Social media was successful in integrating with our lives. Man is a natural social being no wonder social media platforms seems to be very interesting to us. It'll be difficult for me to stay without it.

I'm very addicted to socal media in the past and at some point, I felt like if this thing can't be fetching me money the way I want then what is the essence of wasting my time every time and then on the platform looking for who to chat with

Social media has both its pros and cons and many are more into the cons more than the good side (even me myself)
But it just good to have self control on the way one used the internet by setting daily limit so as to have time for other things

All I can say is that I am addicted to a website all social media that talks about making money online. I need to make use of social media like Facebook Instagram etc because I see them as a waste of time.

Well, addiction in this case may sound negative. I would say am dependent on social media instead. This is simply because it is the next best, or basically the main marketing or promotional tool for my online business. Plus, if you have a valid use for the social media, with a clear strategy, it can be your source of wealth instead of wasting time on it.

Well addiction simply means something you can't do without, so I can say I am somehow partially addicted to social media. I spend a lot of time on them.

Last edited:
Getting addicted to social media is very common among young people. Personally, I try to subconsciously time myself while on social media. Also, having a to-do list helps.

I can still recall years back I couldn't stay a day without login into Facebook or 2go 😄😄, but look at me today .., I only login when i want to chat with my client for bizz

There was once a time when I was very addicted to social media, I was younger then though. Back then I could stay online all night but right now I no longer have that time

Yup, I'm addicted to Facebook; I can't spend a day without this social media; I use it for chat, playing games sometimes, work, and navigating the news.

I used to be very addicted to social media especially facebook and WhatsApp. Facebook allows me access to different kind of groups and it was all fun while it lasted. However the negative impact started reflecting in my study and I began finding it difficult to concentrate. I had to resit a course in my sophomore year due to my social media,addiction but has to dispose of the habit when it started eating me up. I can proudly say that I am a,non-addicted user now.😊
Post automatically merged:

I was once very addicted to social media that I had to resit a failed course in my fresher year back then in school. This negative impact made me cut down my social media use drastically. I no longer use social media like I used to thanks to the workload of medical school.

Socia media as been very promising. It allow you interact with friends and families . Social media provide you the opportunity to make promote your business or brands. The advantages embedded inside the social media is enormous.

The good things about people that are addicted to social media is that as time goes, they will automatically loss interest or when they are face with responsibility they forget about social media

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back