What's new

Are you addicted to social media?

The social media space is a really tricky space, especially if you have engagements on it with people you know and also strangers. I was addicted to it for a couple of years because you feel like a celebrity when you have hundreds of thousands of views and likes. Yes, it's addictive.

True, i mean ive been into social media before, but i find it uninterested in the long run. Must try other platforms that though im spending my time, at least im earning and it worth time time.

Few years back I used to enjoy spending time at different social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so on. To the point that I'm always at my phone interacting with some friends and even to strangers. But lately I've been losing interest.
The reverse has been the case for me. Some years to few months ago. I barely had time for social networks. Barely go online but now the new born is that I am always online. A negative trend I wish to stop. I think the covid-19 actually exposed how lonely i was

While social media. There must be a little form of discipline. We must learn how to manage our time. The only thing that makes me glue to the social media is either I am reading about how to make money or we are taking about something that will add value to me.
In today's era, every person has become addicted to social media Because Social media is an important way to bring people together.Nowadays business is also being done through social media.

I'd like to think that I am not addicted to social media if I can stay without my internet phone for a pretty long time. Then I can confidently say I am not addicted... But I do know the importance of social media and how beneficial it is when used appropriately.

People hardly accept been addicted, anything you don't have control of, anything that at every slight moment you are in, is an addiction. Let your addiction have positive impact.

No of course I am not addicted to social media but I use social media a lot, when you find yourself addicted to something I suggest you find something that will distract you from what you are addicted to.

Addicted to social media.I haven't really be addicted to social media at any time.I'm not a fan of chatting at all most times I prefer to play games and watch movies .

Am not addicted on social media because I really take my time on social media never spend on my time on social media, someone need to have little discipline on social media.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

I am always addicted to social media because it provide comforts to me when I'm down, it also connects me with my long lost friends, and it always keeps me busy.

I do make use of social media but I won't say I'm addicted like that, I can do without most of them but I do enjoy them when bored and less busy because it can be entertaining and informative

I can't really say that I'm addicted to social media because I see myself always attracted to only social media where I can get online earning information and a little of current affairs. I don't really get attracted to chatting with friends on social media.

Right now, I am not addicted to social media at all. In fact, I rarely spend my time in them. I have so much work to do both offline and online.
I was once addicted to Facebook and it took so much willpower to stop using it. But with time, I deleted my account and I don't have plans to create another one just yet.

Yes I can boldly and comfortably say that i am a addict when it comes to using the social Media. I virtually can say that I am living online too lol. I do a lot of heavy work on social media that is why

Not now. I may have been at one time when it was all new and exciting but these days I can take it or leave it. I only have a facebook account and the rest of my sites are paid forums or other money making sites. There is so much rubbish posted on Facebook I can go days without looking at it.

Social media means a lot and also everything to me. I work always on the social media because I run my ads campaigns for my businesses there, I try doing some catching up with my business partners on social media often times too and more

I am not addicted to social media, anything that is not bringing me income, is not worth spending my time on. I only visit social media and get information and am off immediately.

Yes I was big addicted with Social media and to be honest I used to spend 4-5 hours on social media but now I am controlling myself as I only spend maximum on 1 hours per day.

Few years back I used to enjoy spending time at different social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so on. To the point that I'm always at my phone interacting with some friends and even to strangers. But lately I've been losing interest.
I was once addicre to social media and i spend almost all of my time online and having fun on social media, but I don't normally post pictures because I am not a picture guy, but I enjoyed frequenting Facebook and instagram.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back