Are you addicted to social media?

chicnthin

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Few years back I used to enjoy spending time at different social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so on. To the point that I'm always at my phone interacting with some friends and even to strangers. But lately I've been losing interest.

Nah, it is advisable to have some self control over how you frequent on social media. By the way as long as the platform is bringing in money, then I am addicted. Lol

I was addicted. When my relationship with others offline started to deteriorate, I had to force myself to ignore it.
Thankfully I got interested inside husltes and business at the same time, so that helped shift my focus.

But for a while, I had to delete my Facebook app. Now I only deal with FB and WhatsApp.

Yes I was sometimes ago until I found out about paying forums,that was when I stopped and got addicted to paying platforms

Yes I was sometimes ago until I found out about paying forums,that was when I stopped and got addicted to paying platforms
Me too! It was about 3 years ago when I discovered paying forums and other site that pays. Since then I barely uses social media anymore.

I was addicted. When my relationship with others offline started to deteriorate, I had to force myself to ignore it.
Thankfully I got interested inside husltes and business at the same time, so that helped shift my focus.

But for a while, I had to delete my Facebook app. Now I only deal with FB and WhatsApp.
Hello, it is important to have an order of priorities that you have for good physical and mental health, I know people addicted to the telephone and in the end it always causes health problems or in their family life

The use of social media networking sites has dramatically over the past decade, with mobile smartphones making it even easier to stay connected online. As a consequence of its popularity, for some, there’s an increased perceived need for individuals to maintain their online life. This can result in an increase of compulsive use of social media sites resulting in symptomatology similar to those with addictions.

Social media addiction comes due to the amount of free time you have. Unless you have alot of idle time. When you are very busy finding your bearings in life, you wont have much time for social media. Otherwise if you earn a living through social media they you may end up addicted

Addiction to social media is very bad and ends up making your day useless...... personally I'm not addicted to social media... I try my best to allocate my time properly in a day

Am not really addicted to social media, and its not a surprising thing that people are addicted to social media, one just need to be very cautious not to abadon what is meant doing while one is on social media

Not really, I do spend a lot of time on my phone and my pc, but I'm not really into social media apps like Facebook and Instagram etc. I do have accounts on both of them though, but I only use my Facebook account to sign in to some apps if I don't have any other choice

I can say I am addicted to social media and I can also say I am not, it mainly because I have no other thing to do for now, it's the only place where I can get updated news and eveneven fake news too, I can also meet and chat with to

I will not I'm addicted to social media like Instagram, Facebook kind of stuff. I'm a big fan of the internet I browse a lot and I don't even know if Instagram exist.

Few years back I used to enjoy spending time at different social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so on. To the point that I'm always at my phone interacting with some friends and even to strangers. But lately I've been losing interest.
I realized that that's the same thing that is hapening to me right now. Some years back, previously I hardly spend an hour without surfing the web on social media but now that I have found something doing, I hardly spend up to an hour a day on any social media all in a bit to meet a daily demand on earning site for myself.

I can say I am addicted to social media and I can also say I am not, it mainly because I have no other thing to do for now, it's the only place where I can get updated news and eveneven fake news too, I can also meet and chat with too

people are only addicted to social media if you don't have any other thing to do like daily activities , a situation in which you are busy you don't even have time to check out on Facebook or WhatsApp you may not be able to be addicted to most of these things because your daily work might keep you busy in one way or the other, me personally I'm not addicted to any social media I only go there for business purpose only and I might spend some few minutes to check out message and notification that is all,

While social media. There must be a little form of discipline. We must learn how to manage our time. The only thing that makes me glue to the social media is either I am reading about how to make money or we are taking about something that will add value to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back