What's new

Are you a successful trader right now?

I'm presently certainly not participating in crypto or even binary trading. However I completely concur along with you that it is actually finest to become inspecting your development. You do not wish to be actually creating losses rather than creating revenues.

That's a big question. I am not that much a successful trader. I have been trying to get myself up after losing some money to trading. I must confess getting capital for another startup is huge

To be frank me I start trading last year but you knows what people say we learn from our mistakes but I can also see my improvements through out this even on how am losing and boosting my Acct sometimes lol I can see my improvements

I wanted to start trading I had registered for binance had about $100 capital to start but I stopped because I have not gotten adequate knowledge to trade. So as not to lose money I stopped.

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
I think in every successful trading business man is hard working because I do hard work day and night then he succed. I also suggest you to do work hard day and night and earn money then you success in life.

I have invested in crypto currency, I have invested in the stock market but I have not started trading crypto currency or even stocks. I am an investor and I invest for the long term.

I have invested in crypto currency, I have invested in the stock market but I have not started trading crypto currency or even stocks. I am an investor and I invest for the long term.
If you want to start trading and you would like to have some tips I think you should watch this ( https://stfly.me/kdMfbioni ) YouTube video.Personally it did help me a lot so I think it will help you too
Post automatically merged:

I wanted to start trading I had registered for binance had about $100 capital to start but I stopped because I have not gotten adequate knowledge to trade. So as not to lose money I stopped.
If you want to start trading and you would like to have some tips I think you should watch this ( https://stfly.me/kdMfbioni ) YouTube video.Personally it did help me a lot so I think it will help you too

I would say I am not a trader now and as well I am not a successful trader,but I have traded online jumia it was a nice experience,I really enjoy the interest rate

The only thing I want to trade in now is crypto. I have been learning all what it takes to become a good trader. And I am sure I will be a good trader very soon

yes as you said early on the question might seems to be bizarre ,that's very true ,but as for I can say I am not a successful trader the reason why I said that is because I have never trade in cryptocurrency

Crypto trading is REALLY tricky. You must plan things wisely and never invest the amount that you fear losing. It is advisable to invest the spare money you have and even after that, you must analyze crypto data carefully.

Honestly, I'm not that quite good as well. Different people have different means of trading crypto, there is the robot option or you invest with someone to trade for you. Whatever I choose to will be a good option after all.

Honestly, I have had my share of grate successes when it comes to trading the cryptocurrencies market. I have also experienced my share of wrong trades in the past too

Currently am not good at trading crypto currency,I have differs wallet but for once I have never traded any,I am a bad trader,but I am learning from some person who have been into the business

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back