What's new

Are you a registered member of Admin Junkies?

Looks like you are setting up your exchange on all the websites but it will be useful if there are many users from Nigeria
I have to hustle bro. The small perks we get for the exchange can add up to something. But I only have exchange at forum coin as at now.

If you like to cash your RIF then I am interested in buying FC and have posted deals related to that on RIF, FC and here too

If you like to cash your RIF then I am interested in buying FC and have posted deals related to that on RIF, FC and here too
No challenge. As it stands, you are my mentor in this business. My major challenge is the lack of paypal in my country.

Admin junkies is still active. The $40 subscription is for a year. I think I am planning to set up an exchange there in the next two months.
If you are setting up an exchange there, then I would register on the site and you would be exchanging their currency for me.

I might visit again that site. It might make sense to me. I have not visited that forum site for two weeks now, hoping I could still get in.

They are running contests from which you can earn big but you need to post high quality articles on the website.

Is Admin Junkies still active? I thought that they are no longer active? maybe they migrated to a different domain?

I am staff on Admin Junkie. It is not a platform where you earn by posting, but the site organizes contests from time to time. Interestingly, you can earn forum credits by posting that can be withdrawn only when you are a premium member.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back