What's new

Are you a night owl or a morning person?

Are you a night or morning person?

• Night Person

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Morning Person

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you say you're a night owl, or a morning person? I tend to be a night owl myself, as I tend to stay up fairly late, sometimes really late. But, I am normally up late, as I'm used to it. But I can't do mornings anymore, I just get too cranky haha. What about you though?

I am a morning person. I cannot sleep after sunrise. However late I retire to bed, I still wake up by 6 am. I cannot stay up very late on a daily basis.

I am a morning person because no matter how early or late I go to sleep, once it's morning I'm up. Even if I just got back from night vigil, it is the same thing.

I am more of a night person than a day person but with me having kids and needing to ensure they get to school and college on time and also working as well from home, I have had to push myself to be more of a morning person.

I much prefer nights as I feel I can get more done when it is quiet and I have fewer interruptions and I have heard that many people prefer the night as well because of that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back