Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Medium is an article writing platform where many writers are publishing their articles and make money from it.
It's paid program is only available in 44 countries but you can bring traffic from it to your own website or share affiliate links in your articles, if it is not available in your country.

What are your thoughts about Medium? Share your experiences.

Medium is an article writing platform where many writers are publishing their articles and make money from it.
It's paid program is only available in 44 countries but you can bring traffic from it to your own website or share affiliate links in your articles, if it is not available in your country.

I can't make money on it because it's not available in my country. I heard about this platform, and indeed, many people do make money from it. I can read articles, but I can't get paid, so I saw some very good articles there.

I am on Medium, I have published articles on Medium. However, I am not on Medium Partnership program because my home country is not eligible for paid partnership
This is the problem with most writers on medium, medium's paid program is not available in most countries.
Anyway, are you promoting products through medium?

I am not promoting products through Medium. When I joined Medium, I did not know I would not be accepted for partner program, however., I continued on the platform because I could republish my articles.

I have been hearing about medium for some time now but i have never tried it out yet. I would like to know more about the forum like what are their payment methods and as well their minimum withdrawal limit.

I have been hearing about medium for some time now but i have never tried it out yet. I would like to know more about the forum like what are their payment methods and as well their minimum withdrawal limit.
I've never even heard of it, until now. Is it a PTP site that requires articles instead of posts? Or is it a PTP forum ...
I'll check it out later.
Surprised this is the first I'm hearing of it. When I hear "Medium", I think ghosts 👻 haha

I've never even heard of it, until now. Is it a PTP site that requires articles instead of posts? Or is it a PTP forum ...
I'll check it out later.
Surprised this is the first I'm hearing of it. When I hear "Medium", I think ghosts 👻 haha
Medium.com is an online publishing platform that has a partnership program where you can earn from your articles based on how many people read your articles. Medium pays through Stripe, which is not available in many countries. the medium partner program is also not available in many countries. The best thing about Medium is you can republish your work as long as the author's name is the same.

Medium.com is an online publishing platform that has a partnership program where you can earn from your articles based on how many people read your articles. Medium pays through Stripe, which is not available in many countries. the medium partner program is also not available in many countries. The best thing about Medium is you can republish your work as long as the author's name is the same.
Ok. Well, thanks for the info @Nomad I forgot to look into it.
So this is a writing site that operates on the PPV platform - paid per view (or read).
Can't say I've heard of "Stripe" as a payment method either.
This is something I probably won't pursue but I appreciate the additional info!

Ok. Well, thanks for the info @Nomad I forgot to look into it.
So this is a writing site that operates on the PPV platform - paid per view (or read).
Can't say I've heard of "Stripe" as a payment method either.
This is something I probably won't pursue but I appreciate the additional info!
If you are a writer and if you are based in tier-one countries, Medium can make you good money. The pay rate differs according to traffic location, however, I hear that the average pay is $4 for every 1000 views. Interestingly, you do not even have to publish origin al content, you can republish.

If you are a writer and if you are based in tier-one countries, Medium can make you good money. The pay rate differs according to traffic location, however, I hear that the average pay is $4 for every 1000 views. Interestingly, you do not even have to publish origin al content, you can republish.
Hi @Nomad
Do you mean you can republish the content over and over again on the same site after it gets the required amount of views?
Or do you mean you are allowed to republish it on other sites, meaning you don't give up the rights to your work and you can use it on other sites if you wish..
Thanks for further info

Hi @Nomad
Do you mean you can republish the content over and over again on the same site after it gets the required amount of views?
Or do you mean you are allowed to republish it on other sites, meaning you don't give up the rights to your work and you can use it on other sites if you wish..
Thanks for further info
I mean you are allowed to republish your content published on other site, provided you are using the same name. Let's say you have an article published on Bizdustry, you can republish it on Medium provided your Medium name matches with Bizdustry name. You will have to provide the link to the site where your article appeared for the first time. You can still make money from your republished work.

I can remember back then when I was saving for an article writing website to join so I come across medium but I have not started working with them but I have full grown knowledge about the websites unfortunately they don't allow my country

I've heard about this platform for a long time but haven't dared to use it yet, I write articles mainly on Publish0x, and I want to try Read.cash, maybe I should consider medium for the near future, maybe I'll have luck there, I think it's one of the best paid sites to write articles.
The paid partnership is not available for me, so I do not know about earning potential. I have an American friend who is on paid partnership. She says Medium does not pay for external views, it pays only for internal views.

I heard about Medium in the past, but I never joined them for any reason since I am somebody that is always busy with one activity or another and only come on forums to have a good time. There is no point trying to join a platform that I won't maximize the features that are on it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back