What's new

Are you a member of Wherx?

Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
May I know if you are familiar with the app Wherx? I got its name through sweatcoin. It’s one of the offers of sweatcoin. It said that it is a new platform and got much attention from people seeking earnings online. It is also a social media platform. All members do is to complete various tasks such as surveys, playing games, and playing videos. It is a safe site –fraud or scams –free. You can also earn through their referral program. Foremost, Wherx offers payment methods including PayPal, Bitcoin, and direct bank transfer, making it easy for users to receive their rewards.

May I know if you are familiar with the app Wherx? I got its name through sweatcoin. It’s one of the offers of sweatcoin. It said that it is a new platform and got much attention from people seeking earnings online. It is also a social media platform. All members do is to complete various tasks such as surveys, playing games, and playing videos. It is a safe site –fraud or scams –free. You can also earn through their referral program. Foremost, Wherx offers payment methods including PayPal, Bitcoin, and direct bank transfer, making it easy for users to receive their rewards.
This seem to be nice
If I may ask, have you tried to withdraw from this website?

I am it a meber there. I am only helping people find other earning sites. I think it is near your country for the owners of Wgerx are from Africa. It is a famous website worldwide.
I think I will open an account so that I will be informed about other earning websites

It means that the application also works like Forum coin where we can get updates about new platforms. Right?

I am it a meber there. I am only helping people find other earning sites. I think it is near your country for the owners of Wgerx are from Africa. It is a famous website worldwide.
Have you already joined this website? What about the earnings? Have you already got paid from the website?

I don't think it pays
It is just like Forum coin where you will be aware of new platforms.
LOL forum coin is paying and is one of my best website to earn online and to be aware of all the new earning opportunities

I have never heard of this platform before. So, if you are earning money, then how much money are you making? How much have you withdrawn from there?

Its good to look for different websites and share them on forums so that others who are willing to earn can try those websites

It's best to share these websites on pay-to-post forums because everyone can learn about them and if someone has the experience then they can share that on forums

I am too bad at surveys and don't have any motivation to earn from surveys so I am looking for other ways that can work for me

Surveys test my patience and I am too bad at them so don't think I can ever improve on surveys

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back