Are you a member of CashPirate?

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
This is another mobile app wherein you can earn through taking surveys, downloading apps, and watching videos. Each video watching earns you coins, and the more you earn if watch videos. There are videos you will choose to watch. And then, you will also get a payment once refer the app to your friends. There is also a portal where you will click for a referral. For every signup, you will earn a bonus of 10% of their earnings. For the coin earnings, you may claim the payment through a gift card and you can also request a payment through PayPal. You may like to try it.

I think I joined this years ago but wasn't able to find anything that can help me earn continuously as the well paid jobs were reserved for top tier users.

I think I joined this years ago but wasn't able to find anything that can help me earn continuously as the well paid jobs were reserved for top tier users.
I was also told by one RIF member that she applied for a minimum cashout but she was not paid, but the promise was to pay her $10. She no longer does activities there.

I think I joined it years ago and cannot tolerate the low earnings and by nature I am impatient so I cannot tolerate these apps.

Aw okay, I also stay away from that site. It is a waste of time and energy. it is better to be safe than sorry. I will tell others not to proceed.

I am not aware of the latest because it's been almost 3-4 years so could be they have more tasks now

At least you have tried. I won't anymore download the app, According to the testimony of one member there she was not paid until now, no payment so she left the site heart broken.

At least you have tried. I won't anymore download the app, According to the testimony of one member there she was not paid until now, no payment so she left the site heart broken.
I don't really like to work on applications. I prefer to work on websites than to work on applications

I have earned from a member of RIF that this app did not pay her, so she left the site. Many are aware of and will never download the app. It is a waste of time and energy.

I have earned from a member of RIF that this app did not pay her, so she left the site. Many are aware of and will never download the app. It is a waste of time and energy.
I don't think I can work on any platform where someone complains that he or she did not get a payment from them

I don't think I can work on any platform where someone complains that he or she did not get a payment from them
It's good to be a member in a forum. We are directed which one id genuine or fake sites or apps. We can stay away right away to fake one.

This is also possible on these apps as the earnings are too low and many times these apps try to trick us and does not pay

That is why I do not always bother myself on apps that someone who has gotten paid not referred me to
This is also possible on these apps as the earnings are too low and many times these apps try to trick us and does not pay

We better stay on that site. The feedback is mostly negative. Thankful we're in a forum, we are guided on the good and not good sites.

We better stay on that site. The feedback is mostly negative. Thankful we're in a forum, we are guided on the good and not good sites.
This is how these forums are helping us as we can get information from other users about it and don't waste our time on these websites

This is another mobile app wherein you can earn through taking surveys, downloading apps, and watching videos. Each video watching earns you coins, and the more you earn if watch videos. There are videos you will choose to watch. And then, you will also get a payment once refer the app to your friends. There is also a portal where you will click for a referral. For every signup, you will earn a bonus of 10% of their earnings. For the coin earnings, you may claim the payment through a gift card and you can also request a payment through PayPal. You may like to try it.

The fact of the matter remains that earning potential on such kind of websites and apps might be really low. if you live in a tier 3 country, then the chances of you making money on such platforms is even lower.

Someone's a member there but sad to say she wasn't paid. She claimed her payment after reaching the threshold but until this time none. We better stay away from that app.

These apps are not worth because what they basically wants us to do is to install different apps and reach a certain level and then we can earn

You're so right this app doesn't pay people. I read people's feedback all are negative so let us not waste our precious time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back